Dynasty47
    Dynasty47's Avatar Become A Pro!

2-1-1 nba preaseason fri 10/8

Been notcing a marjority of games going Under in the Preseason. Two totals stand out to me that I will be playing the under on...

Was @ Chi 189.5....two teams playing a B2B, will not look for the starters to play many mins. Defense should be on point with the #1 pick coming into town, the Bulls will want to contain the youngster.

OKC @ MIA 195...two defensive teams, lets not forget Miami will be a defensive force with Lebron's intensity on that end of the floor. OKC stresses Defense also, like the over inflated total.

POR @ DEN 196...this total is high for a preseason game. Denver is going at it for the first time this season and will take time to shake off the rust. Portland coming in after a B2B, will look deep to its bench. Neither team will hit 100.

Warriors -5...Warriors have a lot of young depth at home tonight against a Clips coming in after blowing out the Kings last night. Warriors youngster will play well tonight at home. I expect the Clips to struggle, Warriors should roll tonight.

WAS/CHI UNDER 189.5

OKC/MIA UNDER 195

POR/DEN UNDER 196

WARRIORS -5

davepersaud
    davepersaud's Avatar Become A Pro!

You stink

I am a dumbass for tailing you. You stink.

delve_deeper
    delve_deeper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15

At least he made it sound good.