djeffectz
    djeffectz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1802

Take the Suns Today!!

I have a streak going, with me winning Hawks, Rockets, and Lakers yesterday it bring my playoff record to 16-3....after today it will be 17-3
    They will hack - a - Shaq all game, and guess what?..Shaq will hit all of them...

I'm putting my entire winnings on this game,...

Goodluck guys

Suns - 3.5

mundane
    mundane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2315

i think a lot of us told ourselves not to bet on the suns again. so im passing on the spread. altho suns 1st half line of -2 looks really enticing.

im playing the under 200.5 on this game.

goodluck all!

Big_Cheese
    Big_Cheese's Avatar Become A Pro!

Seems like Ive heard this one before . No really It does seem like its time for them to win, hell they have to or they are history. I heard shaq talking on a morning show the other day you probably heard of LEX and TERRY. He come on there making his dumb jokes and giving that goofy laugh. He predicted that they would win tonight and that was Friday. Just makes me think him and the team better come through, if you noticed he did play better on friday. Take over on his PROP in the game as well, I think you are right on this one bud...

tab
    tab's Avatar Become A Pro!

Suns can only beat the spurs in meaningless regular season games with no playoff implications. Pick and roll all day with shaq too cunfused and slow. The suns were better off with Marion at least he was capable of playing solid defense and also was a scoring threat. The suns will always be thinking what if we won game 1 or game 2. Or better yet what if Stoudamire did not get ejected in last years series against the spurs. The suns weaknesses were exposed over and over again in game 3. I hate the spurs style but they do have an incredible high basketball IQ which the suns lack. Please do not back the suns in this game.

13th Street
    13th Street's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

The only thing I can bet in this game is OVER 201.
    Every game has been high scoring, and I have bet the UNDER and Suns in each of them. I can't throw anymore money away on them.

GL

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

I got the Spurs. Don't buy into the Phoenix pride, because watching them in Game 3, it doesn't look like they have any.

newjerseydevils
    newjerseydevils's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

ITS A PASS...........

i got screwed by the suns too like a lot of others....the suns showed just because its a "must win game" they still don't care...........so i'm not taking a chance....

good luck to you though........

Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina
    Dark Horse's Avatar Become A Pro!

The Suns have too much Spurs trauma, going back to especially last year. They outplayed them in game 1 and still last by some miracle 3 pt shots, and that reopened the old wound. That stuff gushing forth is puss. It stinks. Stay away.

There's always a chance that the Spurs will start slipping all over the river of puss, and start twisting ankles, which is exactly what they deserve.
    Last edited by Dark Horse; 04-27-08 at 12:28 PM.

ryanXL977
    ryanXL977's Avatar Become A Pro!

suns suck
    spurs just keep winning, and are DOGS

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Take the Suns..?

Have they found an answer for guarding Tony Parker yet..?

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Spurs if for nothing else than you just F-ed yourself by touting your win streak.

djeffectz
    djeffectz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1802

Looking good guys.

my friend and I were talking about this earlier.....you guys think the NBA want this game to go to 6-7 game series to make money?..

ryanXL977

nba doesnt determine it
    players do
    if you think gameas are fixed, do not bet on them!!!

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ryanXL977 View Post
    nba doesnt determine it
    players do
    if you think gameas are fixed, do not bet on them!!!
    yeah I'm sure the zebras never have a say in the outcome of a game..

ryanXL977

so refs want series to go 7 games?
    then why do most series not go 7
    why not bet the team down in every series

for example: bet rockets game 5 and 6
    bet suns games 5 6
    etc

hi-rez
    hi-rez's Avatar Become A Pro!

What do you guys think of 2H?

hi-rez
    hi-rez's Avatar Become A Pro!

Spurs -5
    Total 100

Big_Cheese
    Big_Cheese's Avatar Become A Pro!

Funny this was brought up, I missed the start of this game which was a sure thing. Assumed it was starting late as the spurs and suns always do, OH YEAH I WAS PISSED. Although the 2nd half was strong too.

OH OH OH... This game has nothing to do with Basketball, and it's all about the money. The suns must win, who cares. The spurs have rapd them over and over again, who cares. Shouldnt the line be more like a pk'em or even spurs minus. Vegas still wants that money. They want you to say damn +3' are they retarded. Like I said Its MONEY MONEY and more MONEY.... All those ticket sales they will miss out on, and all that money fans bring in. WWE Style Basketball. Remember the SuperBowl ??? The announcer said, "It will take a miracle for the giants to win this game. You would have to be crazy not to take the patriots to win this game". Many people are greedy and for the right amount of money anyone, even the ones you least expect, can be lured into throwing a game. Notice the opening line -3, now moved to -3'. Do you actually think gamblers are on the suns, after their pitiful performance, in the last three games. This is a classic method used by the lines makers to entice the recreational gamlers, and also some of the more experienced ones even more. Believe me, they will still make it good, but in the end the suns will prevail.
    Great Selection djeffectz, Your streak will no doubt continue.
    LAY IT ALL on the SUNS...

I was writing this when the game started, I broke my tv remote when I saw it was 5 min in

Bookies never lose !!!