BrUno0
    BrUno0's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 508

Lakers -9

i liked lakers -7.5 line went up 8.5, and my local doesn't deal half points so he'll have 9, not sure what to do, should i sit out, still go with LAL, or pound the other side?

trifectabx
    trifectabx's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BrUno0 View Post
    i liked lakers -7.5 line went up 8.5, and my local doesn't deal half points so he'll have 9, not sure what to do, should i sit out, still go with LAL, or pound the other side?
    Does he do Halftime lines?? If so I would watch and wait. Lakers is known for a slow start. So they may change the line on your favor depending if they are up or down. If it doesn't go on your favor then you have nothing to loose. Put that money instead on Utah -8 for tomorrow. GL Bud.

BrUno0

Quote Originally Posted by trifectabx View Post
    Does he do Halftime lines?? If so I would watch and wait. Lakers is known for a slow start. So they may change the line on your favor depending if they are up or down. If it doesn't go on your favor then you have nothing to loose. Put that money instead on Utah -8 for tomorrow. GL Bud.
    thank you, love utah tomorrow, rode them this whole series actually, line went down to 8 on pinny, so he'll have 8. Do you feel this is LAL now? and if 9 i should sit?

trifectabx
    trifectabx's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BrUno0 View Post
    thank you, love utah tomorrow, rode them this whole series actually, line went down to 8 on pinny, so he'll have 8. Do you feel this is LAL now? and if 9 i should sit?
    I tell you. I'm from LA and I love the Lakers but this F8cking team scares me sometimes. If they were playing Spurs or Utah I say lay the -9 on them.. Because they will play to their potential. I'm actually afraid of the -7.5 cause I'm not sure which Lakers i'm getting tonight.. If they play like they should -9 would be a cinch. GL bro which ever way you go.

BrUno0

Thanks, but ya know kobe was off game one imo, he wasn't shooting well at all, and then he got off in the 4th, but that was mainly a lot of FTS and end game points on a team that smelled defeat, that doesn't play any D regardless lol.

Thankfully Gasol had an amazing game, i don't think he will match that day, but i see him getting atleast around 18-25 tonight, and Kobe might heat up from early on, unlike g1, which they still won and covered

mundane
    mundane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2315

i got lakers -4.5 1h & -8.5 game!

i will eat jessica simpson's shit if lakers doesn't cover these spreads!

Illtakethoseodds
    Illtakethoseodds's Avatar Become A Pro!

nice nip slip.. but whats with all the talk about eating shit..lol that aint kosher

mundane
    mundane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2315

Quote Originally Posted by Illtakethoseodds View Post
    nice nip slip.. but whats with all the talk about eating shit..lol that aint kosher
    i believe somebody (somebody i adore for his analysis... not! lol!) started dat here in nba forum - abt eating shit! im just a big fan of his. so i talk the talk too!