remmy358
    remmy358's Avatar Become A Pro!

Rockets only favored by 1 @ home??

Jazz are a horrible road team...how can this be?

MiamiBoy86
    MiamiBoy86's Avatar Become A Pro!

houston is missing rafer....big part of their somewhat "eh" offense...without him, its really down to T-Mac, Battier, Landry, and the guard play....deke doesn't do the scoring thing, and if Utah gets Boozer going, they might force Houston to have to make outside shots...and if they don't, Utah can take this one str8 up...

ipickwinners
    ipickwinners's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

bobby jackson is a decent replacement, he can put up 25 if he gets going, but i doubt he will tonight. u have to put in the added factor that t-mac sucks in the playoffs and jazz have been doing well and a lot of ppl r taking them to go far. but most of the time, if a series is going to be close, the worse team USUALLY wins the 1st game, esp if they r at home

my 1st instincts is to pound utah, but im holding back, may not bet this game, going to put $ on the jazz for the series though

remmy358
    remmy358's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by MiamiBoy86 View Post
    houston is missing rafer....big part of their somewhat "eh" offense...without him, its really down to T-Mac, Battier, Landry, and the guard play....deke doesn't do the scoring thing, and if Utah gets Boozer going, they might force Houston to have to make outside shots...and if they don't, Utah can take this one str8 up...
    i know alston is out but still...utah is a bad road team.

i dont know here, i think i may kill houston...i like them

ipickwinners
    ipickwinners's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

i dunno, id personally stay away from this one for sure. its not gonna be a close game, whoever wins its gonna be by 8 or more

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Well, Utah is more than -200 for the series, meaning they are expected to win a game in Houston.