buztah
    buztah's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bothaz n Sistahz, I come before ya a humble man!

I said your Brother Buzzy comes before ya a humble n broken man! Oh Lordy! I have been through the valley of the shadah ah death ah. I have been through the fiery tribulations ah, Oh Lordy, of the righteous! And I have survived! Can I get an "Amen?" I said I have come forth and survived ah!!! I have ah, made it through!

(Brother Diogee, begins to tickle the ivories with the "I shall not be moved" theme song. Brother Pete is weeping with joy, pumping his fists in the air n shoutin' and nodin vigorously! Brother Treece is dancin' in the aisle whilst brother Hawaii is at the alter prayin' for his brother BOT. The right Reverend Buzzy walks to centre stage.)

I have come down from that holy mountain of prayer! I have come with a holy LOCK! I said I have come with a Lock from the heavens above for you my beloved, my dearly beloved!!!! Halelujah! Verily, I have looked into the future ah, and have been blessed with a premonition! A revelation, dear brothaz n sistahz! Oh Lordy Lordy Lordy!

Chilin', tonight ah, I wantcha to ah put it all on ah the OVER 190 in the Rockets game! OH GLORY! Put it all on the over 190! Oh Lordy! Put it all on the OVER! Oh Glory on HIGH! (Brother OLGC weeps like a baby and shouts "Thank you, Sweet Jesus!")!

Join me now!

I shall not be, I shall not be moved! I shall not be, I shall not be moved! Jus' like a tree that's planted by the wateeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrr I shall not be moved!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by buztah; 04-14-08 at 09:21 AM.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

I am on the Under as my Play of the Day.

Can I get a witness from the congregation?

buztah

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    I am on the Under as my Play of the Day.

Can I get a witness from the congregation?
    Oh Lordy! No sooner do we post our heavenly lock and beelzebub himself possesses our beloved LT! I cast thee out! I said I cast thee out!

The power of the over compels you! The power of the over compels you!

SportNut
    SportNut's Avatar Become A Pro!

BigOrangeTitans
    Go Kill Yourself, Thx Mgmt
    BigOrangeTitans's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Buzzy, I may follow this, but only because my brothers are prayin.

freeVICK
    freeVICK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6501

im not a church going guy, but ill give you an amen and follow you buzzy. cashed your "air tight mofo lock" the other night so might as well ride it

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

I hate this # with a passion. Couple points either way would make it a decisive play or no play to me. I tend to think without Battier, the Jazz should score 100. I just question whether or not the Rockets can contribute 90 or more.

buztah

Rejoice, Brothaz n Sistahz for the Victrehy is ourzzz!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRR6VGBldc8

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMEEEEEEEEEEN!

freeVICK
    freeVICK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6501

AMEN to that bro, nice pick

vassman86
    vassman86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

nice call buz! cashed in, thanks!

BigOrangeTitans
    Go Kill Yourself, Thx Mgmt
    BigOrangeTitans's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Buzzy, thanks for this one pal, I'm like 3 for 47 today.

buztah

Do not ah thank ah your Brother Buzzy ah for he was only the messenger ah! Thank your heavenly Father and be in constant prayer and meditation ah so that future ah heavenly ah locks ah might be revealed unto you, my dearly beloved. Go forth in peace.

Amen.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Forgive me Brotha for I sinned by forsaking thee yesterday as the Unda took hold of me. I must repent! I must repent!

buztah

It was not you, oh my dearly beloved bortha! It was the demon that was within you, mixing lies with the truth so as to confuse you, but I have cast it out! Oh Lordy! Come on back into the fold and the warmth and the glory that is the heavenly lock! Go forth in peace, my brotha!

diogee
    fadeable flamingo
    diogee's Avatar Become A Pro!

Buzzy you keep putting me to shame spitting out all of these winners...I have not won a single NBA bet in well over 3 weeks and here you are winning them left and right. ....too bad fadethefish.net doesn't offer a basketball service...anything would be better than 28% winners.

SportNut
    SportNut's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thank you Buzzy

buztah

Quote Originally Posted by SportNut View Post
    Thank you Buzzy
    NO! Thank you Sweet Sweet Jesus!!!!!!

This Sunday at church when they go around and testify what they're all thankful for, I want you to say "I'm thankful for the Over 190 on the Rockets/Jazz game!"