babaoriley
    babaoriley's Avatar Become A Pro!

Baba's Heavy on Spurs Under tonight...

I got it at 186.5, not really anticipating as much line movement as there's been. That said, I'd jump on the 183.5 while you still can... Spurs haven't broken 80 in last three games and with Manu out, they don't figure to be too explosive tonight. P.J.'s getting his ring tonight for his work with the Spurs last season and knows the Spurs well (remember the Sonics actually beat the Spurs earlier this season in Seattle). He'll be motivated to show the people of SA that he still has coaching chops and his knowledge should at least translate into manageable defense against Duncan and Parker. I look for the Spurs to break their streak of sub-80 point games and reach 90 or so, but Seattle will be lucky to break 75. Under 186.5 was a gift. Under 183.5 is still value. Actually, anything over 180 is solid, in my opinion. 4 Units for me.

buztah
    buztah's Avatar Become A Pro!

George likes his chicken spicy!

GL, pal!

pHr0sT
    pHr0sT's Avatar Become A Pro!

Have it at 186.5 also and I love the UNDER as well. Good luck tonight!

Wyndham
    Wyndham's Avatar Become A Pro!

Under and Seattle to cover. I'm looking at a 70-80 type score.

tab
    tab's Avatar Become A Pro!

Spurs team total for the game going under 99 points
    This is a cerainty especially if the sonics are going to cover the spread in this game. Without Ginobili no way spurs score over 90 points. Even if they hit 70-75 at the end of 3 quarters, they will run the 24 second shot clock down and shoot. its their lame style to be the slowest paced team of all time. Spurs are reallly pathetic when they have to root for a team that is so boring to watch.
    Last edited by tab; 04-11-08 at 03:39 PM. Reason: cor

babaoriley

Quote Originally Posted by Wyndham View Post
    Under and Seattle to cover. I'm looking at a 70-80 type score.
    Yep, also like Seattle to cover, though if this line goes down enough, I'll hop on SA 1H and play SEA game. I also like the 1H under 94 and put 1 Unit on it. That second quarter is likely to be verrrrry ugly...

freeVICK
    freeVICK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6501

like it

babaoriley

just got home from the game. Easy enough...