The_Kid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1930

Huge Parlay

Boston -11
    Hornets -15.5
    Jazz -16
    Warriors +3.5

What does everyone think of this?

Doc Rivers is against benching his starters for rest, so I shouldn't have to worry about this one. The Hornets are fighting for the top spot in the West, so they should cover easy. Jazz got beat by the T'Wolves on the road, but they kill everyone at home. Warriors will not lose two in a row, especially this one to a Dallas team w/o Dirk tonight. Mavs will remain winless against winning opponents since acquiring Kidd.

I know I'm taking heavy favorites here, but I like the odds of them covering. Just thought I'd like to get some opinions in before actually placing my wager. Should I narrow it to three teams, or add other plays in, or is this card fine?

Weezy F.
    Weezy F.'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 895

Quote Originally Posted by The_Kid View Post
    Boston -11
    Hornets -15.5
    Jazz -16
    Warriors +3.5

What does everyone think of this?

Doc Rivers is against benching his starters for rest, so I shouldn't have to worry about this one. The Hornets are fighting for the top spot in the West, so they should cover easy. Jazz got beat by the T'Wolves on the road, but they kill everyone at home. Warriors will not lose two in a row, especially this one to a Dallas team w/o Dirk tonight. Mavs will remain winless against winning opponents since acquiring Kidd.

I know I'm taking heavy favorites here, but I like the odds of them covering. Just thought I'd like to get some opinions in before actually placing my wager. Should I narrow it to three teams, or add other plays in, or is this card fine?
    I like all these plays, but am only on Boston myself. 4-teamers always find a way to not hit, but gl if you play it.

mundane
    mundane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2315

those are my leans too! but not so much on jazz and hornets - too big of a spread imo.

altho both got a fighting chance! hornets had off yesterday and they rest again tomorrow. they are young and perhaps would follow suit with the rest - schalak d-league heat! jazz are known to bury teams in their turf! and im sure they wanna continue doing dat more than ever esp having some players injured and homecourt advantages in the west not decided yet.

may i suggest something? perhaps u myt wanna try round robin parlaying it by 3's. i hate losing a parlay by 1 pick. a lesser pay compared to 4 teamer obviously but at least u get ur moneyback if u miss one.

pHr0sT
    pHr0sT's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yesterday I had
    BOS -8.5
    NWO -0.5
    PHI -0.5
    DEN -4.5
    all on a parlay but I didn't pull the trigger. I was mad at myself.

Today I am thinking of going with:
    BOS -11.5
    NWO -13.5
    UTH -12.5
    GS +3.5
    which directly matches your card...always a plus when you see this around here! Might even do a 3/4 rotation as well. Good luck!

The_Kid

Quote Originally Posted by mundane View Post
    those are my leans too! but not so much on jazz and hornets - too big of a spread imo.

altho both got a fighting chance! hornets had off yesterday and they rest again tomorrow. they are young and perhaps would follow suit with the rest - schalak d-league heat! jazz are known to bury teams in their turf! and im sure they wanna continue doing dat more than ever esp having some players injured and homecourt advantages in the west not decided yet.

may i suggest something? perhaps u myt wanna try round robin parlaying it by 3's. i hate losing a parlay by 1 pick. a lesser pay compared to 4 teamer obviously but at least u get ur moneyback if u miss one.

I've always wondered how RR's work mundane.

So you choose parlays in groups of 3. Is that it?

Msquad
    Msquad's Avatar Become A Pro!

so far I like your chances kid. I hope it pulls through for ya, sometimes hittin those parlays can lead to confidence an you wont be afraid to pull the trigger next time... but then again it could be a bad thing. haha. GL anyway

The_Kid

Quote Originally Posted by Msquad View Post
    so far I like your chances kid. I hope it pulls through for ya, sometimes hittin those parlays can lead to confidence an you wont be afraid to pull the trigger next time... but then again it could be a bad thing. haha. GL anyway
    Too bad I didn't push the button.

I was about too and then I wanted to get some opinions, and then I fell asleep

Games already started by the time I woke up.

pHr0sT
    pHr0sT's Avatar Become A Pro!

Might be a good thing you didn't! GS is behind by 10 at the half, but I still have faith in them. I switched my picks at the last second and took:
    NWO -13.5
    CLE -3.5
    ATL -0.5 what an exciting 4th quarter and OT!
    UTH -12.5

and

NWO -13.5
    UTH -12.5
    GS +3.5
    Last edited by pHr0sT; 04-02-08 at 10:18 PM.

The_Kid

It is not the Warriors night...

hi-rez
    hi-rez's Avatar Become A Pro!

50 to win 291. I played everything except GS because they burn me too much

2008-04-02 17:10:40 3 Team Parlay Basketball Indiana vs. Boston 04-02 19:05 PM BOSTON CELTICS
    -11 -110 50 291 Won
    Basketball New Orleans vs. Miami 04-02 19:35 PM NEW ORLEANS HORNETS
    -15½ -110 Won
    Basketball Minnesota vs. Utah 04-02 21:05 PM UTAH
    -16 -115 Won
    Bet Total 291

The_Kid

Quote Originally Posted by hi-rez View Post
    50 to win 291. I played everything except GS because they burn me too much

2008-04-02 17:10:40 3 Team Parlay Basketball Indiana vs. Boston 04-02 19:05 PM BOSTON CELTICS
    -11 -110 50 291 Won
    Basketball New Orleans vs. Miami 04-02 19:35 PM NEW ORLEANS HORNETS
    -15½ -110 Won
    Basketball Minnesota vs. Utah 04-02 21:05 PM UTAH
    -16 -115 Won
    Bet Total 291
    Nice hi-rez.