The_Kid
    The_Kid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1930

Clippers ML

I think I'll lay a small amount on it tonight. The Jazz haven't been all that great covering against sub-.500 teams. They struggled to beat the Sonics at home, as well as the Bobcats. Even though the Charlotte score looks like it was a blowout, it was much closer than indicated. The Clippers also just got Kaman back and obviously that helps them a lot. They were actually beating the Spurs last night, but couldn't hold on down the stretch. I also remember the Clippers beating the Jazz on their homecourt. I know the Jazz aren't good on the road, but in my opinion, losing to the Clippers is almost as bad as losing to the Heat. I'll take the chance tonight.

The_Kid

Mehmet Okur played in Utah's last game but will miss Friday's game because he is once again suffering from the flu.

Okur must have caught the most virulent flu out there, or caught two strains back-to-back. In any case, Jarron Collins is expected to replace him in the starting lineup, and owners just have to hope Okur doesn't miss any more games. Mar. 28 - 8:52 pm et
    Source: Deseret News

The_Kid

Probably should have taken Grizzlies ML the way the Lakers are playing...

hi-rez
    hi-rez's Avatar Become A Pro!

Grizzlies ML would have been nice The_Kid. woulda coulda shoulda