dodif
    dodif's Avatar Become A Pro!

Shaq Failure

Its clear that the shaq deal was a very bad deal for the suns. You cant say its gonna take a little time. If you watch ten minutes of a suns game u see Snailquile Oneal. He cant run. The league itself is very young and guys can run over and under and around shaq. Tyson Chandler killed the suns interior roday because they werent down the floor before he could alley oop dunk it ten times.

rake922
    rake922's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2117

Not only did they acquire a guy who can't play... They also lost Marion

It's DOUBLE BAD!

OegNo
    OegNo's Avatar Become A Pro!

suns gave up their shot at the championship when they did this trade

djeffectz
    djeffectz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1802

give Shaq time to gel with the team, the suns are my 2nd favorite team, Shaq is giving leadership that the Sun were lacking, he's coming back from a injury, they will be alright come playoff time...

WestsidePete
    WestsidePete's Avatar Become A Pro!

Regarding the Diesel..I mean The Oldsmobile doesn't fit this system...this system was built on shooting in 7 seconds or less...if they wanted to change everything they needed to wait until the off season...during the year to do this was crazy...almost impossible considering how finely tuned the other playoff teams in the west are...

Poker_Beast
    Poker_Beast's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17903

Yep - screw them, they have cost me a lot in the last few games!

Bastards!!

hoopster42
    hoopster42's Avatar Become A Pro!

did not care for this trade from day one. have felt shaq is done for the past few yrs. even when the heat won it all, shaq was not much of a factor