BigBollocks
    BigBollocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

New Orleans +10.5 and Pistons ML

I know lots of folks are chirping about the "steam factor" for New Orleans after their last two losses, but the fact of the matter is that this line is severely inflated. Save the loss at home to NY in OT, Washington has been playing very competitive basketball with many of the losses to the cream of the crop in the NBA. New Orleans seems to be losing their form, and I think 10.5 is way too high here. I had this line set at 6.5, so it's a definite play for me.

As for the Pistons, I think the back to back won't have as much of an effect on them due to last night's blowout. I was actually on the Nuggets -1 vs. the Celtics a few games back, but think this is an entirely different circumstance. I look for the Pistons to get their third straight win tonight, and can't turn down plus money for them to do.

GL to all...

Poker_Beast
    Poker_Beast's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17903

I was with you on the money line - congratulations!

BigBollocks
    BigBollocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Thanks Poker Beast. Nice to have a solid Monday. I had a little on the Wizards ML as well, and Pat V especially saw that one coming. I did my write up on the Wizards and listed them as my "best bet" in onlooker and **'s thread, and then entitled this thread New Orleans PLUS +10.5 for some reason...