OegNo
    OegNo's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wednesday's bets...

ok quick question....

Was was +10 ish against suns, and +10 ish again for GSW, both times losing by 1 and 3 respectively...now clippers aren't as great and washington's spread is still +3...i'm definitely taking this

Cle +2
    i'm impressed by their performance at orlando the other day...hughes and lebron can work together perfectly to overcome a good team, and i can see it going on in this game

SA/Cle over 180
    both teams can score pretty damn low at times, but i gotta gut feeling saying this game will be about 93-95

memphis +9
    phil's not THAT great, are u serious?

NJN +9
    again, toronto's not THAT great...carter and kidd are working good now, i'm pretty sure they'll cover this easily

Phoenix +2
    rarely ever do you see phoenix as an underdog...and against GSW? i personally wouldn't touch this, but i can't help but bet every suns game, and i'll go with the points on this

will add more later

The_Kid
    The_Kid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1930

I think the Spurs will get revenge against the Cavs after they beat them by 2 @ home.

Hughes just went off one game. No way he can duplicate that performance again.

OegNo

spurs are much better at home than on the road, and same with cleveland though

supra23
    supra23's Avatar Become A Pro!

memphis +9

...ya i also like the grizz at +9, theyre getting alot of points against a mediocore team at best and there nothing to sneeze at themselves, they played well today being the dogs against a streaky sac team so i like taking the points with them tomorrow...

W0lfy
    W0lfy's Avatar Become A Pro!

No one likes NOH -5.5 against MIL? Seems pretty solid.

OegNo

didn't see that line til just now, yeah that seems really good too

Quebb Diesel
    Quebb Diesel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 82

Quote Originally Posted by W0lfy View Post
    No one likes NOH -5.5 against MIL? Seems pretty solid.
    i do i do! the only things that caught my eye were the hornets -5 1/2 and the jazz -6 1/2

OegNo

ML parley of...

LAL + Houston + Boston