Stinky NBA Dog Tuesday

Missed by half-point with Bobcats Monday, coming back holding nose with:

Timberwolves +6.5

curious
    curious's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    Missed by half-point with Bobcats Monday, coming back holding nose with:

Timberwolves +6.5
    I like this play, the free money plays formula shows the wolves as having a 7 point edge at +6.5, I even put a little money on the money line.

rake922
    rake922's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2117

buztah
    buztah's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nice call, LT!

Ship It!
    Ship It!'s Avatar Become A Pro!

Anyone see the end of this game? NJ up 7.....Minnesota misses 2 shots in the lane (Al Jefferson) with ~ 18 secs left. NJ controls the rebound and 4 of the 5 players on the court for Minn appear content to let Richard Jefferson dribble the clock out. Not Sebastian Telfair! He literally sneaks up behind RJ at midcourt, steals the ball and throws it off his leg with 5.9secs left. RJ looks at him like what are you doing punk? Minn inbounds from midcourt to Telafair, who passes to Randy Foye, who hits a 3 with a man in his face to cut it to 4 with 1.9 secs left. NJ inbounds and runs the clock out.

I had MINN +6.5 in a parlay with Illinois. Love to win em like this but they hurt so much worse when you lose these!!!

rake922
    rake922's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2117

Quote Originally Posted by Ship It! View Post
    Anyone see the end of this game? NJ up 7.....Minnesota misses 2 shots in the lane (Al Jefferson) with ~ 18 secs left. NJ controls the rebound and 4 of the 5 players on the court for Minn appear content to let Richard Jefferson dribble the clock out. Not Sebastian Telfair! He literally sneaks up behind RJ at midcourt, steals the ball and throws it off his leg with 5.9secs left. RJ looks at him like what are you doing punk? Minn inbounds from midcourt to Telafair, who passes to Randy Foye, who hits a 3 with a man in his face to cut it to 4 with 1.9 secs left. NJ inbounds and runs the clock out.

I had MINN +6.5 in a parlay with Illinois. Love to win em like this but they hurt so much worse when you lose these!!!
    Telfair's cousin had $77,777.77 on Twolves +6.5

Ship It!
    Ship It!'s Avatar Become A Pro!

No kidding, Rake. Bizarre. I love my NBA season pass on DirecTV.