William Lee
    William Lee's Avatar Become A Pro!

Monday 2/12 2-1 +4.5 Units

OVERALL 109-83 +63 UNITS
    @SBR - 2-1 +4.5 UNITS

10 UNITS - DETROIT -5 1/2 (SEND IT IN)
    Pistons are much stronger in this matchup and I look for a 10+ POINT WIN. THEY ARE 7-3-1 LAST 11 IN THIS MATCHUP. BUT WATCH THE TOTAL AS THE OVER IS 4-0 LAST 4 IN THIS MATCHUP.

5 units - MEMPHIS +4 1/2

WILLIAM LEE

mofome
    mofome's Avatar Become A Pro!

gl william, im on the other side, but at least one of us will win.

you can get a better line than 4.5. actually, at 5dimes you can get 5.5

William Lee

I have been reading your posts at other forums as well and I RESPECT your plays and yes one of us will be a winner. Good luck on your play tonight.

William Lee

mofome

Quote Originally Posted by William Lee View Post
    I have been reading your posts at other forums as well and I RESPECT your plays and yes one of us will be a winner. Good luck on your play tonight.

William Lee

ty buddy. there will be a lot of wins and a lot of losses over the next few months of basketball, im just hoping we can each manage to end up a few units and head into baseball on a roll.

gl WL

William Lee

I agree totally. Although I am not a great baseball capper I do excell on MARCH MADNESS. A few more trends on the MEMPHIS game.

Under is 5-1 in the last 6 meetings in Memphis.
    Over is 4-1 in the last 5 meetings.
    Kings are 2-5-1 ATS in the last 8 meetings in Memphis.

WILLIAM LEE

mofome

I agree totally. Although I am not a great baseball capper I do excell on MARCH MADNESS. A few more trends on the MEMPHIS game.

Under is 5-1 in the last 6 meetings in Memphis.
    Over is 4-1 in the last 5 meetings.
    Kings are 2-5-1 ATS in the last 8 meetings in Memphis.

WILLIAM LEE

do you use many outs or primarily stick with a few? there are some great baseball minds here and there will be some great discussion. im sure you'll have a few things to share this summer.

i cant wait for march madness, i'll be down in texas and likely attend the final 4 if the Vols or Hoyas make it.

Looking forward to your NCAA plays come tourney time.

William Lee

Quote Originally Posted by mofome View Post
    do you use many outs or primarily stick with a few? there are some great baseball minds here and there will be some great discussion. im sure you'll have a few things to share this summer.

i cant wait for march madness, i'll be down in texas and likely attend the final 4 if the Vols or Hoyas make it.

Looking forward to your NCAA plays come tourney time.
    Thats great news for me as I will follow here during bases. I have a guy I follow who tore it up last baseball season. I will throw in my opinions during bases and I get on runs just like anyone else. Yes March Madness is what gambling is all about. VERY Valuable plays during that tourney and EASY money every year. Just around the corner. As far as outs go I use BetJamaica, Pinnacle (through a friend out of this country), Olympic, First Fidelity, and Bookmaker. Mainly BetJamaica as you can't beat their payout method,lol.

Wiliam Lee

mofome

Thats great news for me as I will follow here during bases. I have a guy I follow who tore it up last baseball season. I will throw in my opinions during bases and I get on runs just like anyone else. Yes March Madness is what gambling is all about. VERY Valuable plays during that tourney and EASY money every year. Just around the corner. As far as outs go I use BetJamaica, Pinnacle (through a friend out of this country), Olympic, First Fidelity, and Bookmaker. Mainly BetJamaica as you can't beat their payout method,lol.

Wiliam Lee

betjm has great payouts and CS. all those are good choices.

a proven winner in march madness huh? well you've got my attention. sounds like quite and asset for the site.

William Lee

Quote Originally Posted by mofome View Post
    betjm has great payouts and CS. all those are good choices.

a proven winner in march madness huh? well you've got my attention. sounds like quite and asset for the site.

Talk is cheap , anyone can talk a good game. My plays in March Madness will speak wonders on my capping that tourney. Looking forward to next month in college hoops.

William Lee