picantel
    picantel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 433

better to be lucky

I did a 4 unit parlay with miami(-3) and miami(U 185). The only problem was I hit miami(O 185) and I was cursing especially after the first quarter when they scored a whopping 39 points. They came back to cover easy. Had I picked my right pick I woulda been out 4 units. woo hoo go luck.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

there ya go picantel

kdmfox
    kdmfox's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

It's always better to be lucky than good.

picantel
    picantel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 433

hey fox I played the horsies a little and had an awesome night. Had woodbines 2nd tri with $20 WP on activator. He came flying down the stretch and got 2nd at 31-1. The funny thing is I had this tri(talk about ballsy). 5-7,5-7-3/all and the 2 longest shots on the board5,7 came in 1st and 2nd. had kickin up dirt in the 3rd also and at meadowlands I had pefect panderosa in the 1st and $500 on armbro acquire. that horse has lost me a ton of money and when he sat on the rail I was screaming until he got out and roared down the stretch.

Alamorich
    Alamorich's Avatar Become A Pro!

I screwed up the right way a couple years back...bet the house, dog and kids on a Redskins game. It lost and I went back into the account see if I had a dollar or two left and instead found a small fortune. I must have been so nervous when I decided to go all in that I hit the wrong button apparently. Today I forgot to bet the Heat like I said I would. Now I wish it would have lost so I could be happy about it the screw up.

BigD
    BigD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1863

I got real lucky with Standford +2.5 they were down 3 with 2.1sec left and washington fouls the guy shooting the three he makes all the foul shots and then win by 9 in ot

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4651

Quote Originally Posted by Alamorich
    Today I forgot to bet the Heat like I said I would. Now I wish it would have lost so I could be happy about it the screw up.
    I did the same today. I overslept and didnt get the ML bet on the Suns I wanted. Turned out to be the best capping I did today, by oversleeping.