jlgarciaiii22
    jlgarciaiii22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3722

Lebron, Wade and Bosh couldn't win the

Gold in the Olympics before Kobe came and lended a hand... So why would you think they could win a NBA Championship...

Don't blow your wad on the futures bet on Miami with some inflated price to accomadate all the suckers!

Los Angeles Lakers 3Peat!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Points Awarded:

Pauulzcappin gave jlgarciaiii22 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Mac4Lyfe gave jlgarciaiii22 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Mac4Lyfe gave jlgarciaiii22 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

gshock1
    gshock1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 750

Agreed...

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Solid post...

Cappinpicks
    Cappinpicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Who cares about the olympics? they will win a title guaranteed before james leaves

samdapatriotsfan
    samdapatriotsfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1040

Yea I agree, there is a much better chance of the Lakers repeating than Miami winning the NBA Championship. They may make the playoffs but they still have to grow together. It will be fun to watch though.

Let me add, I would not be surprised if Wade, Bosh or LeBrick gets hurt and is out for most or all of the season. The Basketball Gods are watching...................

gshock1
    gshock1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 750

Quote Originally Posted by Cappinpicks View Post
    Who cares about the olympics? they will win a title guaranteed before james leaves
    They actually cared otherwise they wouldn't have played. They were flat out embarrassed before the real King showed up to get the job done. LeBron is a flat out loser. Wade is a proven winner while Bosh has to prove he can play against bigger and more physical guys.

makemerich
    makemerich's Avatar Become A Pro!

i agree with the 3peat. but i will gamble all my money in the next season on heats. but i have to say i cant wait till i see kobe run between all 3 of em and do a sick dunk

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Quote Originally Posted by Cappinpicks View Post
    Lebron is too self absorbing to win a title. Who has he made better in the playoffs? Every guy he's played with has shrunk in the playoffs. It's going to be fun to watch him blame Wade when they don't get it done. Let's see what excuse he gives when he can't get more "help".

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

already looking at the anti-jm system for this bunch of babbling bullshit

kkkkk
    kkkkk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16078

im also astonished about this Miami selection. Prior to LJ i was big fan of Wade. But what role will play each of Bosh, Wade and LJ ? Who will play on what position? Do Miami think if they bring now Kobe they will score 150 pts per game ? Jermain O'Neal left,ok. But they need guys on other positions to bring a strong team.

kobefanatic
    kobefanatic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5086

Quote Originally Posted by jlgarciaiii22 View Post
    Gold in the Olympics before Kobe came and lended a hand... So why would you think they could win a NBA Championship...

Don't blow your wad on the futures bet on Miami with some inflated price to accomadate all the suckers!

Los Angeles Lakers 3Peat!!!!!!!!!!!!