jhack704
    jhack704's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1443

official lebron is a bitch thread

what a sellout! he just proves right there he cant win and he is scared to try and be the greatest, i was a fan but the only team he could go to to piss me off was miami! i love d wade but lebron just fuked it all up. itl be more embarassing for him when he cant even win it in miami, even when paul comes in 2 yrs! a special espn show to announce his signing, what a f\*g, he shoulda went to college is he wanted a signing day! f u lebron u puss! if you were a real man u you coulda gone anywhere but miami

Cappinpicks
    Cappinpicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Lebron is the best, he did the right decision who cares about that shit city cleveland they will always be the worst at everything.. he wasted 7 years there show some respect

PROfitableEnergy
    How you feeling? God Like.
    PROfitableEnergy's Avatar Become A Pro!

How did he sell out if he's making less money?

FAIL
    Points Awarded:

JOHON8 gave PROfitableEnergy 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JOHON8

jhack704

he sold out cuz he knows he cant win by himself he needs help

antifoil
    Update your status
    antifoil's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6611

maybe he didn't sell out. maybe he just wants to be around his friend and not some dude boning his mom.

Cappinpicks

Everyone needs help to win a title I guess Kobe is a bitch pussy for needing gasol and bynum/artest

jhack704

kobe won em without bynum and artest last yr. gasol is real good but wade and bosh come on

pronk
    pronk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Quote Originally Posted by jhack704 View Post
    what a sellout! he just proves right there he cant win and he is scared to try and be the greatest, i was a fan but the only team he could go to to piss me off was miami! i love d wade but lebron just fuked it all up. itl be more embarassing for him when he cant even win it in miami, even when paul comes in 2 yrs! a special espn show to announce his signing, what a f\*g, he shoulda went to college is he wanted a signing day! f u lebron u puss! if you were a real man u you coulda gone anywhere but miami

mihnea
    madona macarona
    mihnea's Avatar Become A Pro!

chicken ))

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11162

Quote Originally Posted by Cappinpicks View Post
    Lebron is the best, he did the right decision who cares about that shit city cleveland they will always be the worst at everything.. he wasted 7 years there show some respect
    Have you been to Cleveland???

Lebron is his own man and he can make his own decisions but do you really agree with the way he went about this? Talk about prodigal son. Shouldn't he have left with grace? some dignity? What he did tonight was cowardly. It was wrong on all levels and Karma has a way to catch up to you.

TJHotpicks
    TJHotpicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

And now Wadw will always have one more championship than LBJ.

jresse
    jresse's Avatar Become A Pro!

what a giant douche. i feel aweful for clevland fans

Kaabee
    Kaabee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

he wont be a bitch until the Lakers three-peat

PROfitableEnergy

Quote Originally Posted by jhack704 View Post
    he sold out cuz he knows he cant win by himself he needs help
    Name one championship team that had only 1 superstar.

I'm waiting.

Mac4Lyfe

Cappinpicks

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Have you been to Cleveland???

Lebron is his own man and he can make his own decisions but do you really agree with the way he went about this? Talk about prodigal son. Shouldn't he have left with grace? some dignity? What he did tonight was cowardly. It was wrong on all levels and Karma has a way to catch up to you.
    it was fine what he did baby, he left that crap city like he should have and went to a better place

nightlife32
    Mem -7
    nightlife32's Avatar Become A Pro!

SEE ABOVE....BTW..... SEE J. NOAH comment for my feelings....GO BULLS! GO CITY OF CHICAGO ALL SPORTS!!!!!!!!

jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

y is everybody jumping on lebron for going to miami?
    i have no problems with lebron going to the heat but i have a huge problem with the way he did it
    wat the hell is the point of having an hour long special

BiffTFinancial
    BiffTFinancial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5368

Quote Originally Posted by jsmithj88 View Post
    y is everybody jumping on lebron for going to miami?
    i have no problems with lebron going to the heat but i have a huge problem with the way he did it
    wat the hell is the point of having an hour long special
    that's pretty much it. leave, sure, but why the hour-long special to kick an entire city in the pills? that's as retarded as cappinpick's MLB touts...

Muddy
    Muddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3671

Can't believe he made a show of it and humiliate Cleveland

blix177
    blix177's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't see a problem for him being in Heats.

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!
    will2survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

oh boy,I love this thread

kobefanatic
    kobefanatic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5086

Quote Originally Posted by Cappinpicks View Post
    Everyone needs help to win a title I guess Kobe is a bitch pussy for needing gasol and bynum/artest
    kobe didn't switch teams for a chance to win a ring, he did demand to get traded but he decided to stay in the end unlike LECHOKE, nuthugging wade

ahj1937
    ahj1937's Avatar Become A Pro!

I just don't like that he did a Brett Favre impersonation.

darrell74
    darrell74's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19480

Lebron's an idiot when it comes to this move:

$$$ and endorsements, and here's why: Lebron gets Daytona coastline to south beach. Remember, in Florida, the big city is Tampa Bay, which has St Petersberg, and Orlando. This is Dwight Howard territory.
    Lebron had the entire state of Ohio, and this is not a small state (population).

Championship?: Oh goddamit-puhleezzz!!!
    Boston just got better with Jermaine O'neal, today. Who in Miami will play against Perkins, Davis, and O'neal. Yeah right. That's if you get out the division. That division still has Dwight Howard.

Mac4Lyfe

Bill Simmons column today:

"20. Seven months later, it's happening. I can't wait to watch for the same reasons I couldn't turn away from O.J.'s Bronco chase or the Artest melee: it's Car Wreck Television. If LeBron picks anyone other than the Cavaliers, it will be the cruelest television moment since David Chase ended "The Sopranos" by making everyone think they lost power. Cleveland fans will never forgive LeBron, nor should they. He knows better than anyone what kind of sports anguish they have suffered over the years. Losing LeBron on a contrived one-hour show would be worse than Byner's fumble, Jose Mesa, the Game 5 meltdown against Boston, The Drive, The Shot and everything else. At least those stomach-punch moments weren't preordained, unless you believe God hates Cleveland (entirely possible, by the way). This stomach-punch moment? Calculated. By a local kid they loved, defended and revered.
    It would be unforgivable. Repeat: unforgivable. I don't have a dog in this race -- as a Celtics fan, I wanted to see him go anywhere but Chicago -- but LeBron doing this show after what happened in the 2010 playoffs actually turned me against him. No small feat. I was one of his biggest defenders. Not anymore.
    And here's where I really worry, because I don't think LeBron James has anyone in his life with enough juice to hurl his or her body in front of the concept of "I'm going to announce during a one-hour live show that I'm playing somewhere other than Cleveland." It's the best and worst thing about him -- he has remained fiercely loyal to his high school friends, but at the same time, he's surrounded by people his own age who don't stand up to him and don't know any better. Picking anyone other than Cleveland on this show would be the meanest thing any athlete has ever done to a city. But he might. Assuming he's not malicious, and that he's just a self-absorbed kid who apparently lost all perspective, that doesn't make him much different than most child stars who became famous before they could legally drink -- or, for that matter, Tiger Woods. That's just the way this stuff works. Too much, too fast, too soon. You don't lose your way all at once; just a little at a time. Then one day you look up and there's a TMZ photo spread with 15 of your mistresses, or you're agreeing to stab an entire city in the heart on a one-hour television show.

(When Kevin Durant announced his own five-year, $86 million extension with an endearingly simple tweet yesterday, we all had the same thought: "Now that's how it's done." Pretty sad that an NBA star stood out for being humble and only caring about basketball.)"

darrell74
    darrell74's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19480

Quote Originally Posted by PROfitableEnergy View Post
    How did he sell out if he's making less money?

FAIL
    Well, you're dead wrong.

That team, state, city did everything they could to help him win a championship.
    Now, he's with a bullshit team.

Less money- yes it is.
    But he actually thinks he's gonna win a championship.
    That's what makes him a sellout.
    Team fired Mike Brown, and then they went after Izzo, and they weren't gonna stop.

Wow!!!
    Cleveland went from contender, to lottery pick, in one early July week.
    Basketball will only have meaning at the college level for the next 10 years, in the state of Ohio.
    How in the hell is Cleveland gonna recover from this!!!
    Their downtown will suffer.
    Their economy was centered around him
    Check out that Michael Moore movie that torches Cleveland for relying on him for economic boosts.

Pacers, Bulls, Pistons, Bucks are laughing their asses off because they know they won't be in last place.

But, ESPN's prostitute hookered himself out for ratings, and he may never win a championship, ever.
    ESPN's dumass so-called analysts will jerking themselves all over this Lebron crap.

What the hell!!
    He wants to win a championship!!! Woww!!! And take a paycut-wow!!!

I've said it for years- he has no heart, and no leadership- he's all talent.
    Watch how he plays:
    slashes to the basket when nobody's around
    cherry picks block shots from behind
    open jumpers
    never fights for a shot

Win a championship?!!
    Go to the Lakers, and Kobe will get you a ring.
    Why not the Nuggets, Chauncey Billups knows how to get you better and win
    Spurs: Popovich is awesome. Parker, Duncan, Ginobli could have used a small forward.
    Play 2nd fiddle to Dwight Howard in Orlando- that would have made the best team in the division, for years.
    Go to Dallas where Cubes will do anything for LeBron
    Celtics would have bumped somebody off the roster for LeBron, since he wanted a paycut.
    Chicago wasn't even that bad, if he wanted an up and coming team.

The d-bag of this post isn't really the guy who made the comment.
    The d-bag is the guy who nominated this post for a best post.
    Really- you feel that strongly about the Lebron did a good thing.
    and celebrating that I predicted to my bandwagoning buddies who want Lebron to win a championship. Because now he's ruined his legacy.

PROfitableEnergy

Yo Darrel, I stopped taking you seriously when you questioned if Miami was making it out of the Division. Pick a different sport.

krazey47409
    disabledcantpostorpm yyyyyy?????
    krazey47409's Avatar Become A Pro!

cleveland suck who would wanna play their they didnt even put any players around him and they had 7 years to do so **** cleveland

THEGREAT30
    A man in need is a man exposed
    THEGREAT30's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lebron did what he had 2

julio_cat
    julio_cat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 97

Lebron is going to a team which seems to have a goal: The NBA Championship.
    That's normal, even if you have to take a pay-cut
    The EsPN show? trash.

terpkeg
    terpkeg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2434

I like how he kept referencing going to Miami for his next new "challenge." What happened to the old challenge of winning in Cleveland. If he really wanted to "challenge" himself he would have stayed in Cleveland, tried to turn around New York, New Jersey or LA, or tried to live up to Jordan's legacy in Chicago. Lebron doesnt want a "challenge."

But, what would you expect from a kid who grew up in Cleveland, yet was a Yankees and Cowboys fan.

Regarding the money, with the larger salary cap than expected that was approved the other day and no State income tax, he will make close to as much salary as he could in New York or Chicago, i believe.

rickbo528
    rickbo528's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1931

Let's see now. Lebron James is called "The King" and has won zero, zip, nada NO championships. Kobe Bryant now has 5. If Lebron is "The King" for having won nothing, what does that make Kobe? Jordan basically won 6 straight (he retired and came back late in the season on the 2nd year). Bill Russell won 11 titles. Duncan, Parker and Genobli won 3 with Spurs. Magic Johnson 5. Shaq has 4. So what do we call people who actually took their teams to the top when we have to call someone "The King" who has won NOTHING!!!!!

Muddy
    Muddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3671

Quote Originally Posted by THEGREAT30 View Post
    Lebron did what he had 2
    Perhaps he did, but if he was gonna leave, couldn't he have just left?
    Why do it to the Cleveland fans on national TV?
    I could see if he was staying and all....

stefan084
    stefan084's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

Quote Originally Posted by terpkeg View Post
    I like how he kept referencing going to Miami for his next new "challenge." What happened to the old challenge of winning in Cleveland. If he really wanted to "challenge" himself he would have stayed in Cleveland, tried to turn around New York, New Jersey or LA, or tried to live up to Jordan's legacy in Chicago. Lebron doesnt want a "challenge."

But, what would you expect from a kid who grew up in Cleveland, yet was a Yankees and Cowboys fan.

Regarding the money, with the larger salary cap than expected that was approved the other day and no State income tax, he will make close to as much salary as he could in New York or Chicago, i believe.

12 Last