Alamorich
    Alamorich's Avatar Become A Pro!

NBA Chat Memphis @ Miami -6.5

If your looking for a live dog tonight this is a game to consider. The Heat beat up soft teams like Sac, Seattle, G.S. but the have trouble when teams dig in on defense and force them to play half court. Memphis is all about digging in and playing D. If they keep the Heat from running then this should be a grind it out playoff type game and the 6.5 will come in handy if your backing the dog. This line opened at -8 somewhere yesterday and has dropped to -6.5.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

rich, i actually was leaning twords Miami in this game myself, if i were to play it.

adriano
    all-in
    adriano's Avatar Become A Pro!

no steady opinion on this one AL, if Mem offense doesn't click Mia can destroy them, example Mia-Min 97-70 Jan 1st.

i like Ind +6, Phx -5, Cha +15 today.

Alamorich

Indy is a live dog with O'Neal back and Cleveland being a one player team plus you know teams returning from a long road trip tend to play flat. Phoenix has been MONEY on the road all year going 11-5 ATS or something crazy like that. Spurs have been cash burners all year as you know...don't like this game so much due to Spurs having a real poor game last time out and as you know Charlotte has a lot of injuries. This one could easily be a 20 point blow out but if you put a gun to my head I'd rather take my chances with the Hornets.

Alamorich

Yesterday I was leaning toward Nets...good thing I passed thanks to feedback from SBR cappers or else would have gone 0-8 L8...third capper I respect not SBR member says Heat -6.5 so that's what I'm gonna do.