ChuteBoxe
    27+1 = 2011
    ChuteBoxe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 228

Anyone want to watch a specific game tonight?

Let me know if you bet on a game, it's not on your TV, and you want to watch it. I'll try and get you a link for the stream.

Checkerboard
    Checkerboard's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14485

just saw this, cool! I listened to the Spurs Rockets game, would you have been able to get a video stream just out of curiosity. Are you goona do this again?

Kellen
    Kellen's Avatar Become A Pro!

I know its a little late, but Id love to see the 2nd half of the NJ/LAC game if you could get me a link. Thanks bro.

ChuteBoxe
    27+1 = 2011
    ChuteBoxe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 228

Quote Originally Posted by Checkerboard View Post
    just saw this, cool! I listened to the Spurs Rockets game, would you have been able to get a video stream just out of curiosity. Are you goona do this again?
    I was watching the Spurs/Rockets because I had both the under and the Spurs. As long as the mods are cool with it, which I don't see why they wouldn't, and I have the time, I can keep up with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kellen View Post
    I know its a little late, but Id love to see the 2nd half of the NJ/LAC game if you could get me a link. Thanks bro.
    As soon as the 2nd half starts back up, I can post it for you. The thing is, most of the links are temporary MMS links, so you pretty much have about 3-5 min from when I post it, for it to work.