imgv94
    imgv94's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Nets only -1 against the Clippers WTF???

jeffries
    jeffries's Avatar Become A Pro!

Both teams suck... the line is perfect

White_Tiger
    White_Tiger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

Quote Originally Posted by jeffries View Post
    Both teams suck... the line is perfect
    Yeah nothing special there. LAC with cassel back but very up and down team. NJ not much diff.

WT.

pat venditto
    pat venditto's Avatar Become A Pro!

i dont understand why u are confused this is fine they are both awful. I wouldnt risk 1 penny on this game.

jeffries

Nets will take the win though. They are due for a win

ronniejamedio
    ronniejamedio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2250

you say it like the nets are a good team
    I am going with clips at home here

jeffries

Nets and Clips are both bad, but the Nets have been losing to much for an average team. The Nets aren't the worst of the worst.. They are a lil below average.. I'm telling you right now, DON'T PICK THE CLIPPERS... Take the net's, I Guarantee you they will win.. You need to think like a bookie man.. Bookie's want the people to think the nets been losing pretty bad and to some damn bad teams, while L.A Clippers have been coming close to beating some of the elite teams.. The clippers won't win this one though.. Records show the nets are better but that really means nothing.. The Clippers just played tonight anyway, and never play a team on the 2nd night of B2B nights unless it's a really good team who playss 1 night, then goes up against a horrible team like Minnesota the next night..

Nets win by 5+ Points

pat venditto
    pat venditto's Avatar Become A Pro!

nets are badd bad bad bad. they will never win without a real center. jason collins is a clown

jeffries

Quote Originally Posted by pat venditto View Post
    nets are badd bad bad bad. they will never win without a real center. jason collins is a clown
    thats why hes not in the starting lineup anymore.. The Nets are not BAD BAD BAD.. They are just natursally noit a good team.. Badddddddddd would be the Knicks, timberwolves, heat etc.. Nets are just a lil under average but still bad.. Clipers aint all that either.. Believe me, the Nets will win this one

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

NBA is a crap shoot sometimes. Totals are much friendlier to me.

jeffries

Nets are bad, but not bad enough to not cover against the clippers... Vince Carter > Corey Maggette, Richard Jefferson > Sam Cassell, Josh Boone - Chris Kaman about equal...Shawn Williams shot blocking will lay an ass whooping down on the clippers.

Easy win for NJ

kbnickchiu
    kbnickchiu's Avatar Become A Pro!

Josh Boone will take abother 10 year to equal Chris Kaman. Look at Kaman's stat.

jeffries

Quote Originally Posted by kbnickchiu View Post
    Josh Boone will take abother 10 year to equal Chris Kaman. Look at Kaman's stat.
    didn't mean it like that. Boone couldn't shoot a free throw if his career was on the line... but they both put up the same amount of points is what i'm saying..Boone and Kama should be about equal... not stat wise, but through the game... putting up same points, possible shot blocks

BossE
    BossE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

All im saying is KIDD and Vince Better do some magic tomorrow.

ronniejamedio
    ronniejamedio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2250

dude what are you talking about. line is -1 because it will be a close game. kaman, maggette,mobley, thorton, cassell, play well enough to stay close often. I will take them at home vs. a team of guys that do not want to even be in new jersey

wdg532
    wdg532's Avatar Become A Pro!

Here is some food for thought. New Jersey hasn't played since the 15th. The Clippers played last night. They are on back to backs.

good luck guys. I'm staying away from this game. I have enough picked already

wdg532

OegNo
    OegNo's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nets and Clips are both bad, but the Nets have been losing to much for an average team. The Nets aren't the worst of the worst.. They are a lil below average.. I'm telling you right now, DON'T PICK THE CLIPPERS... Take the net's, I Guarantee you they will win.. You need to think like a bookie man.. Bookie's want the people to think the nets been losing pretty bad and to some damn bad teams, while L.A Clippers have been coming close to beating some of the elite teams.. The clippers won't win this one though.. Records show the nets are better but that really means nothing.. The Clippers just played tonight anyway, and never play a team on the 2nd night of B2B nights unless it's a really good team who playss 1 night, then goes up against a horrible team like Minnesota the next night..

Nets win by 5+ Points
    jeff hasn't been wrong yet, he was right about the atlanta game a few days back and a few others games too that woulda made me win lots more money than lose if i listened...i hope hes right about today =)

jeffries

Just because the line is NJ -1 doesn't guarantee it will be a close game. It just means that the teams are about equal to each other and the game SHOULD be close, but it doesn't guarantee it..

Either way I predict a win by NJ +4 or more points

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4663

I have this one set at a pick em. I will have no action this game in any fashion.

W0lfy
    W0lfy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Clippers can be tough to beat at home, even if they are on a back 2 back. Clippers can lose by a buzzer shot to Dallas, then beat Pheonix, not to mention losing by 6 to Spurs in the same week. I'll be going with Clips. GL.

jeffries

Quote Originally Posted by W0lfy View Post
    Clippers can be tough to beat at home, even if they are on a back 2 back. Clippers can lose by a buzzer shot to Dallas, then beat Pheonix, not to mention losing by 6 to Spurs in the same week. I'll be going with Clips. GL.
    The Clippers didn't impress me 1 bit against Phoenix. I was more disgusted with the way Phoenix played then satisified with how L.A played.. The clippers are a bad home team team just as bad as a road team.. The reason they beat Phoenix is because the Suns couldn't shoot their way out of a barrel in that game.. The Suns feed off the 3 point jumpshot, and they just weren't taking that many 3's that game and when they were, most of em weren't falling.

I'm taking the Nets here. The Clippers put up a good game against Dallas yes, but the Phoenix game was a complete rip. Like I said, it was Phoenix bad performance that cost them the game, not L.A's great performance. When you look at both teams overall, you can't say L.A will beat all these other elite teams in the league because they lost a buzzer beater against Dallas and defeated Phoenix. Phoenix is a premiere team that completely failed to even reach triple digits against a L.A Clippers team that puts up the lowest point total in the NBA... I actually layed $100 on Phoenix and lost that day.. Phoenix is # 1 in the league while L.A is dead last.. Phoenix should have blown L.A out of the water, and L.A's homefield advantage hafd nothing to do with it IMO..

The spurs also haven't been doing so well lately either.. I'm staying away from their games because they been fading to some rather bad teams lately.

I also never said the L.A Clippers and NJ net's game wouldn't be close. Clippers been keeping close matchups. I said just because the line is NJ -1 doesn't GUARANTEE that the game will be close. NJ can win by 15+ points for all we know.. My prediction is Jersey takes it by 4-8 points

remmy358
    remmy358's Avatar Become A Pro!

2 underachieving teams. home team usually fares better in these types of match ups. IMO, clips should be -2 or -3

ShamsWoof10
    ShamsWoof10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Ya'll might wanna look at the Clips for the Secnd half here..

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nets just tied it up with a 3, like 6 seconds left in 4th.

jeffries

bahahahhahaha That's why I love Jason Kidd

BossE

well Jeff, so much for those games.

jeffries

The Nets just suck. Wow, if they couldn't beat the Clippers, don't expect them to be over .500 with their season record.. They can't even beat crappy azz L.A who is playin Back to back games where homefield advantage means nothing..

BossE

yo come on aim

kbnickchiu

The Clippers put up a good game against Dallas yes, but the Phoenix game was a complete rip. Like I said, it was Phoenix bad performance that cost them the game, not L.A's great performance. When you look at both teams overall, you can't say L.A will beat all these other elite teams in the league because they lost a buzzer beater against Dallas and defeated Phoenix. Phoenix is a premiere team that completely failed to even reach triple digits against a L.A Clippers team that puts up the lowest point total in the NBA... I actually layed $100 on Phoenix and lost that day.. Phoenix is # 1 in the league while L.A is dead last.. Phoenix should have blown L.A out of the water, and L.A's homefield advantage hafd nothing to do with it IMO..

When a bad team trying their best to compete like the Clippers did with San Antonio, Dallas ,and Phoenix. You must give them credits and the respect they have earned. We are talking about a bad team against the top 3 teams in the west, not some teams like Minnesota or Seattle. When you play against 3 top teams in the same week and allowed average only 91 points per game against they 3... trust me, it's not just luck. Their heart and defense had something to do with it. It's pretty impressive.

Jeff, give them the respect they have earned.

jeffries

Quote Originally Posted by kbnickchiu View Post
    When a bad team trying their best to compete like the Clippers did with San Antonio, Dallas ,and Phoenix. You must give them credits and the respect they have earned. We are talking about a bad team against the top 3 teams in the west, not some teams like Minnesota or Seattle. When you play against 3 top teams in the same week and allowed average only 91 points per game against they 3... trust me, it's not just luck. Their heart and defense had something to do with it. It's pretty impressive.

Jeff, give them the respect they have earned.
    Never said I didn't respect their ability to compete. I don't give them credit for the Phoenix game because I witnessed that game and Phoenix was just AWFUL!!!! Absolutely awful. The clips are a bad team record wise, but Phoenix should have blown them out of the water. Watching that game live, Phoenix couldn't get a bucket to drop no matter how hard they tried. I believe it was Phoenix's awful shooting and not Clippers defense that stopped them from prevailing. That game, and u had to of seen it to judge, was Phoenix bad shooting that gave L.A the win... Phoenix not getting to 100 also proves this.. Phoenix the # 1 scoring team in the league against a Clippers team that is dead last in the NBA in points scored and awful FG %, well phoenix should have won,.. I give the clipps credit for the Dallas and S.A game, but hey, look how close Miami came to defeating Dallas right??

All Im sayin is L.A Is a bad team record wise.. If some kid like ronald can't separate fact from opinion, he's gonna have a hard time getting along with other users here. If I won the nets game I wouldnt be running around all happy bragging and disrespecting top handicappers telling them they don't know $hit. if this kid doesn't know gamblers will and experts will NEVER win 100 %, then he shouldn't be gambling.. Gamblers will never be perfect, nor will experts picks
    Last edited by jeffries; 01-20-08 at 03:19 AM.

kbnickchiu

Never said I didn't respect their ability to compete. I don't give them credit for the Phoenix game because I witnessed that game and Phoenix was just AWFUL!!!! Absolutely awful. The clips are a bad team record wise, but Phoenix should have blown them out of the water. Watching that game live, Phoenix couldn't get a bucket to drop no matter how hard they tried. I believe it was Phoenix's awful shooting and not Clippers defense that stopped them from prevailing. That game, and u had to of seen it to judge, was Phoenix bad shooting that gave L.A the win... Phoenix not getting to 100 also proves this.. Phoenix the # 1 scoring team in the league against a Clippers team that is dead last in the NBA in points scored and awful FG %, well phoenix should have won,.. I give the clipps credit for the Dallas and S.A game, but hey, look how close Miami came to defeating Dallas right??

All Im sayin is L.A Is a bad team record wise.. If some kid like ronald can't separate fact from opinion, he's gonna have a hard time getting along with other users here. If I won the nets game I wouldnt be running around all happy bragging and disrespecting top handicappers telling them they don't know $hit. if this kid doesn't know gamblers will and experts will NEVER win 100 %, then he shouldn't be gambling.. Gamblers will never be perfect, nor will experts picks
    I guess good teams have bad games from time to time.

Maybe a mature way to deal with the situation will be "let go". Just walk away.

Good luck to both of you tomorrow!

Willie Bee
    Willie Bee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 305

Quote Originally Posted by onlòóker View Post
    I have this one set at a pick em. I will have no action this game in any fashion.
    Nice call, lòóker. Truly was a pick 'em at the end of regulation.