jeffries
    jeffries's Avatar Become A Pro!

Take Wizards -8 against David Lee and His Horrible Knicks

Anytime we're dealing with David Lee, take the other team

Washington wins easy by 15+ points. New York is not getting a win tonight, I GUARANTEE you that. They are playing on Washington's homecourt where they will lay a beating on them (especially David Lee)

B1GER1C828
    Bostoneric
    B1GER1C828's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

i dn i like knicks and i even like knicks for the possible upset so i took the +300 cuz it seemed like good enuff odds for me 2 take

White_Tiger
    White_Tiger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

I also like Was, but NY please really great lately won 3 straight solid team DET, NY and also WAS. I got NJ last time they up 1st qt then choke it off to NY. the last 3 qt. Marbury is Doubtful right should be out .

Last Updated: 1/18/2008 5:39:23 PM
    1/17 NYK G S. Marbury - DOUBT

I'll need to think abit more before lay it on Was.

GL

WT.

jeffries

Quote Originally Posted by B1GER1C828 View Post
    i dn i like knicks and i even like knicks for the possible upset so i took the +300 cuz it seemed like good enuff odds for me 2 take
    ik you have a good track record, I saw... but the Knicks will not win tonight.

White_Tiger

Was the last 6 game won @ home all more then 10 points only 1 less was 85-78 Vs Bos. But that's Bos we are talking about. So very much if they can win this game then 8 points won't be a problem here tonight.

WT.

jeffries

If New York covers this spread, I'll never make fun of David Lee again, under the condition he scores more then 2 points lmao.

I hate David Lee and I enjoy making fun of him... soooo this shall be interesting.. David Lee and his Knicks lose by 15+

B1GER1C828
    Bostoneric

Quote Originally Posted by jeffries View Post
    ik you have a good track record, I saw... but the Knicks will not win tonight.
    its all good if they dnt win 2nite, its odds i like taking and will everytime when i think the team has a certain amount of chance to win.

with that said, will they lose by 8? i still dont no i like them enuff 2 say they wont. they did beat nets(not as good as wizards at all...) but they played great that game and if they play good again 2nite, they can lsoe by 8 or less, or even win in my mind

jeffries

I'm from NJ and being a Nets fan I can tell you my team is THE MOST INCONSISTENT TEAM IN THE LEAGUE!!!!!! There is without a doubt in my mind this is 100 % true.

B1GER1C828
    Bostoneric

well i dnt want this thread 2 keep going with nonsense, but even if they r consistent- we dnt no they didnt play their best that nite (putting up 102 points for the nets i think it was..is pretty dam good for them) but anyhow good luck jeffrries

jeffries

Quote Originally Posted by B1GER1C828 View Post
    well i dnt want this thread 2 keep going with nonsense, but even if they r consistent- we dnt no they didnt play their best that nite (putting up 102 points for the nets i think it was..is pretty dam good for them) but anyhow good luck jeffrries
    NY like broke a team record winning 3 games in a row lol.. NY is just pure bad. Said it a million times, Jamaal Crawford carries that team.. The Nets are just bad, I'm ashamed to be from NJ, but Washington will get the job done tonight

jeffries

Oh yea, I almost forget to mention... David Lee shoots free throws like a girl. Anyone ever see his stroke with his free throw?? So girly

diogee
    fadeable flamingo
    diogee's Avatar Become A Pro!

LMAO You really do hate David Lee with the passion.

jeffries

Quote Originally Posted by diogee View Post
    LMAO You really do hate David Lee with the passion.
    LMAO Yes, like you wouldn't believe

White_Tiger

Well I hope Was will cover since I'm going to bet them.

WT.

jeffries

Quote Originally Posted by White_Tiger View Post
    Well I hope Was will cover since I'm going to bet them.

WT.
    You won't have to worry. When David Lee is in the game it will basically be a 5 on 4 with Washington's advantage

albj_13
    albj_13's Avatar Become A Pro!

hi jeffries i m alberto from italy, i see thet you are a very good handicapper for nba nhl and so on. i'm an expert of european soccer and i want to do an alliance to **** the bet books. can you add me to msn messenger:
    albj_13@hotmail.com

byeee