seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

GS -1.5, GS has too much talent for the Pacers
    GTech +11, UNC is good but not rout Paul Hewitt good.

indy62
    indy62's Avatar Become A Pro!

nc-11 nc and georgia tech are miles apart in talent also missisippi-6 vs florida...a little bird told me

harsh506
    harsh506's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

gs +1.5
    orlando -1

both lines seem a bit low

Deke101
    Deke101's Avatar Become A Pro!

Kings/Raptors Over 200: Kings games have been going over.
    Kings +4.5: Kings are playing well.

Cabo
    Cabo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22747

750 NC Charlotte +1½
    781 North Carolina -11

Tarheels 17-0, and 12-2 ATS, Go Heels, St. Joe has a nice road record, but I'm taking the home team with the points in this one.

The HG
    The HG's Avatar Become A Pro!

Milwaukee -3 - Redd back for Mil, they didn't get a W on their tough West Coast trip despite playing well, I think they'll be looking to notch one up here, and Atl is pretty decent in general but doesn't pose a particularly tough hurdle.

Northern Illinois -1.5 - N Ill playing well at home, E Mich is ok but nothing special that I can see, so I'll go with N Ill to pull out a W by 2 or more.

Bernval
    Bernval's Avatar Become A Pro!

Miami - 3 1/2 -- Bulls banged up - Heat needs a team they can beat up on - Chicago is best chance right now

Seattle + 10 1/2 - NI is one of my favs but the way 10 pt dogs have been going lately I think they will get in under the number.

Lost my cherrie last nite - now looking for 2 in a row.

If Rondo is out for Celtics - Boston will struggle - especially if Blake is back.

Data
    Data's Avatar Become A Pro!

701 Golden State Warriors +1½
    GS is much better team in my opinion, no "reason" for them to lose tonight

707 Sacramento Kings +5
    Not in love with that one as much as with the first pick, taking this due to Kevin Martin's return. Besides, Artest and Bibby are expected to play tonight too.

B1GER1C828
    Bostoneric
    B1GER1C828's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

havent done it in a bit..im back

sea/no over 198 198 is way 2 low, seattle gives 103 points on the road, and NO avges ova 100 at home and gives up 99..just simple
    knicks +7.5 too many points for nets too carry the way their playing, i also like them 2 win str8 up

astro61200
    astro61200's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Drake -2.5
    They are the better team here, and home court hasnt ment much to Bradley... Ruffin is out and I expect a Bulldog blowout

Virginia Commonwealth -12.5
    Delaware isnt great, they are even worse on the road, while VCU plays some solid home ball and will be able to just man-handle the Blue Hens, 20+ point victory for the Rams

stump
    stump's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

Wed 1/16 711 New York Knicks +7½ Over 190½

both knicks and over, knocks on a roll, i expect lots of pts

uscfootball33
    uscfootball33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 828

01/16/08: USCFOOTBALL33’s Parlay Of The Day

Florida Atlantic +17.5
    Analysis: Florida Atlantic is just getting too many points here and they should be able to keep it within this very large number against a Western Kentucky squad. Take Florida Atlantic and the points.

Air Force +2.5
    Analysis: Air Force is a solid ball team and way too solid to be getting points against this Wyoming squad. Take Air Force and the points.

evilgenius
    evilgenius's Avatar Become A Pro!

knicks +8...a hot team beat the nets twice...even if they loose idk if itll be by double digits...portland +8.5...hot vs cold...duke -5.5...will be pissed off from last year...florida st lost too clemson by double digits and duke is better then clemson

durito
    escarabajo negro
    durito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

703 Chicago Bulls +3½ -- Sha

769 Florida Atlantic +18½

durito
    escarabajo negro

Didn't want to edit my post, but I accidently posted while I was writing the writeups

703 Chicago Bulls +3½ -- Shaq is back, but they Miami wasn't a good team when he was playing and the Bulls are doing better.

769 Florida Atlantic +18½ -- They've covered 3 in a row in this series and Western Kentucky has been terrible ATS after a win in recent years.

rjt721
    rjt721's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

Delaware +12.5: Talk about a team getting no respect. I had this one pegged at 8.5, in which case I still would have played Delaware. This game features the top two teams in the Colonial, and while Delaware certainly won't finish atop the conference, this is an improving team that returns 3 of its top 4 scorers from last season, as well as some new talent in Georgetown transfer Marc Edgerson, Nebraska transfer Jim Ledsome and freshman G Alphonso Dawson. Delaware already sports a road W against a capable W&M squad, as well as impressive home Ws over conference powers G. Mason and ODU.

This is easily Delaware's biggest test, on the road against defending conference champion VCU, but VCU's far from the team that won 28 games and beat Duke in the first round of the tourney. They lost BA Walker, who made virtually every big shot for this club, and G Jesse Pellot-Rosa, the team's best defensive player and a capable offensive player in his own right. I love Eric Maynor, and Anthony Grant's a very good young coach who will soon get a gig at a major conference, but this team's seemingly being priced as the same squad that beat Duke last season, when that's certainly not the case.

Consider VCU's last two league games - at home against Georgia State and home to Hofstra, the two bottom teams in the conference. As a 17.5-pt. fav. over GSU, VCU held on to win by 2 after GSU missed a three in the final seconds that would have won the game. Then, this past Sat., as a 15-pt. fav. they beat last-place Hofstra by 10, a game Hofstra covered the 15-pts. for all 40 min. despite missing each of their eleven 3-pt. FGs and getting outrebounded by 13.

Sure, maybe VCU will be more motivated tomorrow night with sole place of first in the Colonial at stake, and yes, they may still be the best team in the conference, but the gap has closed considerably from last season, and an improving Delaware team is more than capable of being competitive throughout, and even grabbing the outright W.

Bucks -3: Young, improving Atlanta squad, but still not a team that's learned how to win on the road. Milwaukee's tough at home, Redd's back in the lineup, Bogut's playing the best ball of his career, and the Hawks on the latter end of a back-to-back following a nice win over Denver last night.

juuso
    juuso's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

I'm very busy right now, so writeups will be short. Here's my parlay

702 Indiana Pacers -1½

These teams met in Oakland few days ago and played very even game in which Golden State were able to win by 5 because of great 4th quarter. However, I like Indy at home in this one. The Warriors played yesterday at Minnesota and the Pacers have had 2 days off to prepare for this game. Think they should be favored by couple of points more.

720 Ball State +3

Ball state has pretty bad record, but I do think they have some potential. They played fine game against Central Michigan last time. I like their chances of playing another competitive game here, so I'll take the points.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

BLAZERS/CELTICS UNDER 180: Oddsmakers are finally starting to drop Boston home totals to where they should be, but I still see this one only topping out in the low 170s.

AIR FORCE +2: Falcons are the better team and they are playing with revenge after Wyoming knocked them out of the Mountain West Tournament last season.

goldengoat
    goldengoat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 126

portland +8
    i'll take the hot team with something to prove with 8 points most times

michigan +11
    here's two teams that can't score. can one score 11 more than the other with such a low score?

ipickwinners
    ipickwinners's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

warriors +1.5

i like the matchups, and i think GS will get their 3 point shooting tonight and hit about 18 of em and light up the pacers

trailblazers +8:

boston been slumping, and still am liking the way the blazers been playing

rake922
    rake922's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2117

Charlotte Bobcats +1
    Tonight the Bobcats play at home vs the Orlando Magic. The Magic are on 0 days rest and will have to face a team that has covered in 5 straight games. I love Charlotte to win in this situation.......

New Jersey Nets -7½
    Tonight the Nets play at home vs the NY Knicks. The Knicks are on 0 days rest and Stephon Marbury is not in the line up tonight. The Nets are coming off a 26 point loss at home, and I expect them to play extra hard tonight.

McRich
    McRich's Avatar Become A Pro!

Duke over Florida St.
    I think Fl. St. will get into a run and gun game with Duke and Duke will cover late in the game.

North Carolina over Georgia Tech
    I have to keep laying the wood with my North Carolina moneymaker. I think North Carolina will win by 18.

Parlay record 4-10. Parlay game record 17-11.

I'm looking to hit my first back to back parlay winners after last night.

MOONCRICKET
    MOONCRICKET's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 176

parlay

arkansas -10' : 40 minutes of hell. enough said.

memphis - 26' : memphis has this one covered at halftime. morris almond and his ncaa leading ppg avg last year will be sorely missed all year for rice as almond is now playing for money in the nba. figure 110-47 finals score. i really cant see memphis winning by any less than 45. the ever-present point shaving factor will be evident if memphis is only up by 10 at the half. normally i hate laying this much wood in college, but these 2 teams are so undeniably mismatched that i cant pass up the opportunity.

VBOMBER
    VBOMBER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Atlanta/Milwaukee under 191.5 - Think this will be a half court game and with neither offense being that strong it should stay under the number

Seattle/NOK under 198 - Banking on NOK's D showing up more than their O and forcing Seattle to play their type of game to keep this under the number

LT Profits

delijaworld,

NO ACTION. Only two-team parlays are allowed, and normally, I would just use your first two plays listed. However, reading what you wrote, I don't know what your plays are!

LT Profits

evilgenius,

Two-team parlays only. I will count the first two plays you listed, but not Duke.

manly
    manly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 414

Drexel -6
    - Philly's boys will lay a beatdown on G State

Florida Atlantic +18½
    - Too many points against the hilltoppers

CLAMS
    CLAMS's Avatar Become A Pro!

Have been making tons of money!!!

This guy's system is unbelievable! No joke, no scam!! Legit picks with his system. He is 40-0 right now. I have made thousands in just a couple weeks. I thought it was too good to be true also. Just check it out and you'll see.

http://scwarriors.betsports.hop.clickbank.net/

His picks tonight were GS and Kings!!!! Both gonna cover easily!!!

durito
    escarabajo negro

Quote Originally Posted by CLAMS View Post
    This guy's system is unbelievable! No joke, no scam!! Legit picks with his system. He is 40-0 right now. I have made thousands in just a couple weeks. I thought it was too good to be true also. Just check it out and you'll see.

i guess he's 40-2 now

The Seer
    The Seer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7617

Quote Originally Posted by CLAMS View Post

Mods, please erase this spam.

The HG
    The HG's Avatar Become A Pro!

Um, I don't know if I would call a 40-2 winning system spam. More like FREE MONEY to me!

curious
    curious's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by The HG View Post
    Um, I don't know if I would call a 40-2 winning system spam. More like FREE MONEY to me!
    I can give you a 100-0 system.

Pick any team you want. Bet that team to win the first quarter in their next game. If they win you stop until the next game that team plays. If they lose you double for each following quarter until they win. If the game ends and they still haven't won a quarter you continue with the next game they play, keep doubling until the team wins a quarter, then go back to your starting bet and wait until the next game the team plays. GUARANTEED to win, of course you might need a big bankroll. LOL

B1GER1C828
    Bostoneric
    B1GER1C828's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

thx curious im going to try it!!!

o u were kidding..o shux :'(

durito
    escarabajo negro

Quote Originally Posted by curious View Post
    I can give you a 100-0 system.

Pick any team you want. Bet that team to win the first quarter in their next game. If they win you stop until the next game that team plays. If they lose you double for each following quarter until they win. If the game ends and they still haven't won a quarter you continue with the next game they play, keep doubling until the team wins a quarter, then go back to your starting bet and wait until the next game the team plays. GUARANTEED to win, of course you might need a big bankroll. LOL

the only thing this is guaranteed to do is cause you to go bankrupt

LT Profits

Curious was just being sarcastic because he saw the other thread where CLAMS' "system" was explained. And not to pick hairs Durito, but technically the system is still 40-0 because the 3-game chases for GS and Sac are not over yet!

First 123 Last