jeffries
    jeffries's Avatar Become A Pro!

rate em 1 star thru 5

Danwahoo
    Danwahoo's Avatar Become A Pro!

Denver Atlanta Over 205 5 star

jeffries

I have no idea why Denver is the underdog against Atlanta.. I'm hesitant on this one, but I layed only $100.00 on Denver.

Danwahoo
    Danwahoo's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good Bet

OegNo
    OegNo's Avatar Become A Pro!

denver +2 seems to be the statistical bet...but it almost seems too good that its a trick

jeffries

Atlanta sucks, they beat really crappy teams. Denver should win this game no if, ands or buts. Theres no reason Denver should drop this game with Iverson and Anthony. Denver's the 4th highest scoring team in the league and are a fast paced running team. Atlanta shouldnt even be able to keep their pace.. All Denver but I agree, its a trick. I went with my gut anyway, Denver +2

OegNo
    OegNo's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jeffries View Post
    Atlanta sucks, they beat really crappy teams. Denver should win this game no if, ands or buts. Theres no reason Denver should drop this game with Iverson and Anthony. Denver's the 4th highest scoring team in the league and are a fast paced running team. Atlanta shouldnt even be able to keep their pace.. All Denver but I agree, its a trick. I went with my gut anyway, Denver +2
    the spread makes me ...but ur right...i almost didn't want to bet this but i guess ur post kinda inspired me