kbnickchiu
    kbnickchiu's Avatar Become A Pro!

Milwaukee Bucks @ Utah Jazz 1/14/08

This is going to be an easy win for Utah. Milwaukee is playing the 5th game in seven days with last 2 games away at Los Angeles Lakers and Phoenix Suns. Now they will be playing at one of the toughest place to play in the NBA. Lets do this position by positon.

PG: D. Will vs Mo Will
    Deron is now one of the best point guards in the league. He has the body to post up other guards and the speed to run fast breaks. D Will should play very well against Milwaukee's poor defense. Mo will has speed make him able to out run others, but D will and Jazz's zone defense should have no problem to take him out of the game.

SG: R. Brewer vs Michael Redd
    Surprisingly, R. Brewer is among the top lists in steals per game. He will play tough D on Michael Redd and try his best not to let Redd get open shots. His job in this game is to hang with Michael Redd. Redd has a deadly outside shooting ability, but recent injurys may slow him down a little bit. He is still working his way back from injuries.

SF: AK47 vs B Simmons
    This is a no match up for Simmons. AK47's defense will defintely take B Simmons out of the game completely. AK47's ability to block shots from weak side will give the Bucks a hard time to score in the paint.

PF: Boozer vs Yi
    Really don't wanna talk about it, but the only way Yi can even this match up is to score inside which he hasn't done since he entered the league. Boozer can score against Yi from mid range jump shots or down in the paint easily.

C: M. Okur vs A. Bogut
    Okur is finally gets his touches back. He will draw Bogut out of the paint which makes Boozer much easier to score inside. If Bogut don't come out of the paint, Okur will just raise up for 3s. Bogut's footwork inside the paint is what his advantage is. I am looking forward to seeing AK47 block some of his shots from weakside.

Bench:
    Milsap should rebound and defense well against C. Villanueva. C Bell has the speed to out run Matt Harpring. Matt Harpring has the body to post him up. Newly addition, K. Korver always shoot well aginst the Bucks defense while he was with 76ers.

Anyways, Utah should win this one easily with their tough D and smooth offense at home. Milwaukee will have a hard time to keep up with Utah.

Play on Utah Jazz -9.

fearless
    fearless's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm planning on taking Utah ML.

tevari
    purveyor of fuzzy green balls
    tevari's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

milwaukee is dreadful on the road, lay the points imho

palerider
    palerider's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good write up on my team Now lets see a 10 game winning streak to get back on top of the west

WestsidePete
    WestsidePete's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nice write up and I totally agree and will also be on the Jazz...the Bucks have played a couple of good road losses but this one will be a big Jazz win.
    GL Jazz backers

buztah
    buztah's Avatar Become A Pro!

Pete, only way Bucks win is if this is a fix. Jazz roll big time.

Jazz 115
    Bucks 93

mmarino
    mmarino's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm on the Jazz tonight as well. GL everyone.

WestsidePete

Quote Originally Posted by buztah View Post
    Pete, only way Bucks win is if this is a fix. Jazz roll big time.

Jazz 115
    Bucks 93
    agreed...I was thinking 112-94...

Wrigley
    Wrigley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9423

Im on Utah big tonight to nice writeup

GL

WestsidePete

I also took this 3 team ML parlay...
    BOS ML/SA ML/UTAH ML....$100 pays 49...what do you guys think about this one???

W0lfy
    W0lfy's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm going with the Bucks. I don't think people give them enough credit when it comes to scoring. Kbnick made great comparisons, but the same could of been done with the Lakers and the Suns which both didn't cover the spread. Only fear I have is AK-47 coming back and the crowd getting all into his return and all the other weak crap a crowd does to get a team hyped. I'll try my luck though.

WestsidePete

Quote Originally Posted by W0lfy View Post
    I'm going with the Bucks. I don't think people give them enough credit when it comes to scoring. Kbnick made great comparisons, but the same could of been done with the Lakers and the Suns which both didn't cover the spread. Only fear I have is AK-47 coming back and the crowd getting all into his return and all the other weak crap a crowd does to get a team hyped. I'll try my luck though.
    actually I do give them credit for hanging with the Lakers and Suns...that's why I think they are due for a bad game, and Utah is 15-3 at home while Bucks are 5-17 on the road.

kbnickchiu
    kbnickchiu's Avatar Become A Pro!

good win for us tursting the Jazz will give us something we all love to see...

I added a Jazz -6 2nd half.....!!

W0lfy
    W0lfy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Got lucky this time Kbnickchuiu! Nah congrats, but it was a toss up at the end, if the last shot went in we would saying good pick on people who picked the Bucks.