14-17-1 ats
    8-11 away
    13-18 o/u

Orlando
    22-12
    23-11 ats
    7-7 home
    17-17 o/u

wagerline has 62% of the public on Orlando.

Both teams are coming off tough losses on Wed, Houston covering the number at boston while orlando fell as a 6 point fav, at home, to NJ. Howard, who has arguably been the eastern conference MVP to this point, let the magic down by going a disgusting 3 of 10 from the line. Tonights featured matchup will have Dwight up against Yao for the 2nd time this season. A month back, orlando managed to win as a 3.5 point dog, in houston, despite 19 and 17 from Yao. Tmac played in that contest but really hurt his own teams chances, going 1 of 10 and failing to get the the line in his 18 minutes of action. In that contest the defenses outshined the offenses as both teams were held under 42% from the field.
    overall orlando has won 4 of their last 5, but they havent been quite as impressive as they were in the early part of the season. in houstons last game, at boston, it appeared they were going to get blown out when they fell behind by 14 after 1. surprisingly, to me, the team showed some heart, stayed in the game, won each of the last 3 quarters, and covered vs the best team in the NBA.

tonights matchup will see carlos arroyo getting another start in place of nelson; arroyo seems to have that spot locked up for right now, even though Nelson is healthy once again. nelson has shown he can come off the bench and have some success; he posted 22 points in that role in an OT win at Chic.

In the last meeting, without tmac providing any offense, this matchup saw 189 points. neither team came close to hitting 45% from the field.

tonight i like the fact that two guards are now comfotable running this orlando offense for 30+ minutes a game, if need be. Orlando needs to get back on track, at home, before they hit the road for 4 straight while houston tries to settle in, in florida, before the get back on the plane for houston followed by trips to washington and new york. Houston and Orlando each shoot a lot of 3s, but neither team hits with much regularity, each team also ranks in the bottom half of the NBA from the line. both orlando and houston rank in the top 6 in fg% defense.

my play is small on the under 192.5

bol

chandler1981
    chandler1981's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

I agree.
    Under and I would feel safe with Orlando -4.5 or -5. Prob not betting this one tho. Good luck.

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good luck, I've only got Orlando 1st Q -1.5 in this one.

The Seer
    The Seer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7617

Good write-up. Lot's of info but I played NBA one season back in mid 90's and lost everything I made in football and said I'd never bet it again. GL 2 U.

mofome
    mofome's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by The Seer View Post
    Good write-up. Lot's of info but I played NBA one season back in mid 90's and lost everything I made in football and said I'd never bet it again. GL 2 U.
    thanks, the point of the write up is just to share info. when i do a write up it isnt to get someone to lean one way, typically, its just to share information and then i make my own pick.

thanks for the feedback Seer.

5 star bomb
    5 star bomb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Quote Originally Posted by The Seer View Post

I hear ya man, the NBA is so damn hard. I bet very small in nba just for fun to see if I can figure it out and last year I ended up -30 units. This year so far im +5. Its the toughest sport to cap imo

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 518

I have my best luck with halftime wagers. I have NBA League Pass so I get to see bits and pieces of all the games. I do a quick once over on stats, put some thought into what I've already seen, and push "click" on the bet button.

mofome

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    I have my best luck with halftime wagers. I have NBA League Pass so I get to see bits and pieces of all the games. I do a quick once over on stats, put some thought into what I've already seen, and push "click" on the bet button.

if you've got a halftime play on this one, post it so maybe i can join ya.

PLUSLINES
    PLUSLINES's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good Luck Tonight!

mofome

this game is slightly ridiculous. 23 of 28 fts made in the first half from two teams that stink from the line. how neat.
    Last edited by mofome; 01-04-08 at 07:13 PM.

djeffectz
    djeffectz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1802

damn that asian girl is hot

mofome

nvm a win.

nice.
    Last edited by mofome; 01-04-08 at 08:41 PM.