jeffries
    jeffries's Avatar Become A Pro!

Take your pick folks

Orlando -4 or Houston +4. I'm feeling Orlando here on this one. a tough home loss to NJ, Orlando will look to come out hot tonight on their homecourt. They got a better record on away game's, but it should be close a matchup

prediction:99-94 Orlando

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 432

I'm going with Houston +4. Orlando is 1-4 ATS in their last 5 home games when they shoot 45% or less. Houston is 5-3 ATS for the last month when they hold opponents to less than 45% on the road. Orlando shot 41% against the Rockets in Houston on 12/19.

jeffries
    jeffries's Avatar Become A Pro!

I layed my money down on Orlando -4 before I posted this original thread, but remember, Houston doesn't have McGrady. Houston also might have some good perimeter shooters, but Orlando lives for the 3 point jump shot... All Turkoglu, Rashard Lewis and Keith Bogans... All 3 shoot the 3 ball plenty of times and knock down nearly all of em.

Without McGrady I ain't seeing Houston staying in this matchup. Only thing that scares me is how Houston played against Boston

WestsidePete
    WestsidePete's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like Orlando...but Houston did play well vs Boston and if Orlando has an off shooting night it could be a close game at the end....the line is now at -4.5 so I bought 3 pts and have Orlando at -1.5 (-165)

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 432

I haven't put my wager in yet. I'm going to wait and see if this thing goes up to +5 and then go with Houston.

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

Passing on the side with a very lean on the under 192.