DrunkenLullaby
    DrunkenLullaby's Avatar Become A Pro!

Why is Scottie Pippen playing in Finland?

Seriously, if you don't believe me, check out Pinny's Euro basketball props.

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

I have no clue. I thought he was too busy politicing for the Chicago job.

lkravovicz
    lkravovicz's Avatar Become A Pro!

im going to see the game tomorrow... i played for ToPo with Dennis Rodman two years ago

lkravovicz
    lkravovicz's Avatar Become A Pro!

well... overall terrible quality game, and scottie's shot was rusty and off, but it is still good to have him here for these two promotional games to boost the local basketball environment!

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Pippen might not be good enough for the NBA at all, but he's still good enough for other leagues I guess.

VANTAA, Finland -- Former NBA star Scottie Pippen scored nine points to help Finland league leader Torpan Pojat beat Honka 98-85 on Saturday.

Pippen also had nine rebounds.

"It was great. I did not know what to anticipate without a game for the last three years," the 42-year-old Pippen said. "My conditioning is not at the top level, but I played with a great team and had a lot of fun."

ToPo had won 19th straight games in the Finnish league.

Pippen scored 12 points in his first game Friday, ToPo's 93-81 win over Porvoo.

"We had a lot of young kids here today, and that's how you make it, you dream young and you work at it," he said.

Pippen will play a game in Sundsvall in northern Sweden on Friday.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkenLullaby View Post
    Seriously, if you don't believe me, check out Pinny's Euro basketball props.
    If they pay me enough money for a game I will go to Mongolia to play for a game.