acarmelo1
    The Panamanian Connection
    acarmelo1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1581

Basketball is BORING

Some dudes doing the same thing over and over again, also seam teams on the finals each year.

LAKERS, CAVS, BOSTON. ALWAYS!!!!

BORING is better to watch growing grass than watch basketball

PROfitableEnergy
    How you feeling? God Like.
    PROfitableEnergy's Avatar Become A Pro!

This guy should be banned immediately.

PROfitableEnergy

Quote Originally Posted by acarmelo1 View Post
    Some dudes doing the same thing over and over again, also seam teams on the finals each year.

Cavs in the finals?

You are an idiot.

carbonero77
    carbonero77's Avatar Become A Pro!

he sucks,,,,erased the thread...now

shoebox
    shoebox's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by PROfitableEnergy View Post
    This guy should be banned immediately.

Na ban the guy that paid cash living in the hamptons at age 21 as a poker pro

THEGREAT30
    A man in need is a man exposed
    THEGREAT30's Avatar Become A Pro!

not to me

rumple
    rumple's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12801

Its fun to bet on at least.

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!
    will2survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

you'e boring

Jedi
    Jedi's Avatar Become A Pro!

good for you. you have figured out sports entirely. same thing over and over.
    a winner. a loser.

..meaningless

you are right.. this was all a test..

you have passed. congratulations.

now read a book entitled "ILLUSIONS" by Richard Bach
    Last edited by Jedi; 06-11-10 at 11:29 PM.

spongerat
    spongerat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

I don't get the point of this post.

eberetta1
    Win some cha-ching
    eberetta1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12695

Yea, basketball don't usually do much for me, too busy playing poker. Soccer scores can be like 1-0, 2-1, etc. If people played good D in hoops, you would assume the score should not get over 50 points for both teams. But just like they do in football rules they do a little tweaking of the basketball rules to encourage more prolific scoring to keep the fans happy.

I maybe watch 10 percent of the games I bet on, if that. That is just as much , if not more, satisfying.

ScarFace_1990
    ScarFace_1990's Avatar Become A Pro!

Some dudes doing the same thing over and over again, also seam teams on the finals each year. LAKERS, CAVS, BOSTON. ALWAYS!!!! BORING is better to watch growing grass than watch basketball
    tell me man, how much did you lose yesterday on the lakers -celtics? 100, 200, 400, a payckeck?

PROfitableEnergy

You covered a paycheck for him when you hit $100.

acarmelo1
    The Panamanian Connection
    acarmelo1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1581

You are all bashing soccer on the soccer handicapping forum, I will bash all your sports on your forums

PROfitableEnergy

Can't speak for that then. However I think it's imperative for whoever is bashing soccer in that forum to stop immediately. That's the problem with a lot of people on this forum, they can't live and let be. What do you guys get out of bashing his soccer posts or the sport in general? If you don't like soccer, stay out of the sub section. It's really that simple. Idiots like you guys are the ones that cause threads like these. If you want the forum to be a great resource for information, intelligent discussion, free picks, and sideline banter, then be what you want to see. Don't be obnoxious towards others and the same should be respected of you.

ScarFace_1990
    ScarFace_1990's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by PROfitableEnergy View Post
    Can't speak for that then. However I think it's imperative for whoever is bashing soccer in that forum to stop immediately. That's the problem with a lot of people on this forum, they can't live and let be. What do you guys get out of bashing his soccer posts or the sport in general? If you don't like soccer, stay out of the sub section. It's really that simple. Idiots like you guys are the ones that cause threads like these. If you want the forum to be a great resource for information, intelligent discussion, free picks, and sideline banter, then be what you want to see. Don't be obnoxious towards others and the same should be respected of you.
    very good point

ThisGuy
    ThisGuy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 636

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

I agree that NBA is boring, I would never watch a game if I didn't have a bet on it.

Now COLLEGE Hoops, that I would watch just as a fan for the joy of the game. Same thing with hockey.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7738

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    I agree that NBA is boring, I would never watch a game if I didn't have a bet on it.

Now COLLEGE Hoops, that I would watch just as a fan for the joy of the game. Same thing with hockey.

Shafted69
    Green Shoots 2021
    Shafted69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1693

Yawn ..... This thread is boring.

chopperocker
    Hang on baby, cuz life's a BITCH!!!
    chopperocker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55608

ur post is boring

Cappinpicks
    Cappinpicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Soccer is awful and boring, you wish it was as exciting as NBA MLB OR NFL

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post

Are you kidding me? You are comparing the NCAA to the NBA. Are you fukking serious right now bro? You are comparing COLLEGE PLAYERS To the Likes of Kobe Bryant and D Wade?

Do you know why you guys don't appreciate the NBA? Because you don't play basketball...........

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post

Why is your name LakerBoy? you are basically saying that you are not a real Laker fan, because a real Laker fan would watch the games if he had 0 dollars on them.........

Ay LT Profits, there is nothing more exciting than watching a Kobe or Jordan classic game winning shot at the buzzer in the playoffs. There is no single moment in ALL OF SPORTS that even comes close.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Are you kidding me? You are comparing the NCAA to the NBA. Are you fukking serious right now bro? You are comparing COLLEGE PLAYERS To the Likes of Kobe Bryant and D Wade?

Do you know why you guys don't appreciate the NBA? Because you don't play basketball...........

Why is your name LakerBoy? you are basically saying that you are not a real Laker fan, because a real Laker fan would watch the games if he had 0 dollars on them.........

Ay LT Profits, there is nothing more exciting than watching a Kobe or Jordan classic game winning shot at the buzzer in the playoffs. There is no single moment in ALL OF SPORTS that even comes close.
    To each his own, I will take march madness over any professional sporting event any day, and that includes the Super Bowl.

lakerboy

Okay i will change my name to goat boy

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post

Okay i will change my name to goat boy
    ok Your name is LakerBoy, you talk about how you want Kobe to win his 5th ring, you talk about how you've been watching NBA since the 1980's, and you've got to witness the likes of Jordan, Magic, Bryant, and then you say you wouldn't watch a game if you didn't have a bet on it?

Remember when I asked you if you were a true NBA fan or just a gambler? Well which one is it LAKERBOY?

lakerboy

ok Your name is LakerBoy, you talk about how you want Kobe to win his 5th ring, you talk about how you've been watching NBA since the 1980's, and you've got to witness the likes of Jordan, Magic, Bryant, and then you say you wouldn't watch a game if you didn't have a bet on it?

Remember when I asked you if you were a true NBA fan or just a gambler? Well which one is it LAKERBOY?
    Dont get me wrong i used to watch basketball when i was a kid but ever since i started betting on it no way i watch basketball without money on it. Will i be a lakers fan forever? Yes. At the same time since i started betting on games it allowed me to watch any game (even teams like the nets/wizards). I do agree with you about NCAA though that shit is worthless and the only time i watch is the tourney cause i bet on it. I hardly bet NCAA during the year. Im a fan and a gambler but once you become a gambler there are no allegiances in sports except where your money is. I bet against the Lakers many times this year and was cheering hard for them to not cover or lose etc...
    Points Awarded:

Goat Milk gave lakerboy 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

youngerthree
    youngerthree's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10080

not really boring at all!

playa420
    playa420's Avatar Become A Pro!

You are all bashing soccer on the soccer handicapping forum, I will bash all your sports on your forums
    dont hate on basketball because soccer sucks. Basketball is constant action and entertainment. Soccer on the other hand is some of the most boring is shit ive ever seen

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by playa420 View Post
    dont hate on basketball because soccer sucks. Basketball is constant action and entertainment. Soccer on the other hand is some of the most boring is shit ive ever seen

Just enjoy what you enjoy pal. Basketball isnt constant- there are loads of timeouts and stoppages .

Dakujito
    Dakujito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 135

someone likes, someone dont. bet and make money with nba

bobspicks
    bobspicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 329

Quote Originally Posted by ThisGuy View Post
    not even a little!!!

beanbag
    cracker ass fantastic
    beanbag's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

baseball is boring!

carbonero77
    carbonero77's Avatar Become A Pro!

any sports is boring,,depend of who is watching it,,,think guys,,,a little

Art Vandeleigh
    Art Vandeleigh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

Yeah, a game that should be 2 hours max and gets stretched to 3 hours cause of commercials does get old.