masr
    masr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5933

FvKK Lebron!!KOBE carries teams...
    You know if the Lakers wins this Championship, which they will.
    He will tie Magic Johnson with 5 NBA Titles in the Lakers organization

williams22
    williams22's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by kobefanatic View Post
    i thought you said the cavs were deep this year? and you called LA a long shot to repeat now you want their starters? stop with all your excuses your QUEEN loss again, and is a proven playoff choker btw kobe is still playing while your QUEEN have gone fishing , enough with your excuses, where's the ELBOW SURGERY?
    Since you struggle to read, let me help you. The title of this thread came from the article I was posting. I never thought of them as a "long shot" though they certainly looked like shit for a good part of the season. The Cavs are deeper but LA's 4 starters not named Kobe are better than the Cavs 4 starters not named Lebron, how difficult is that to understand?

You seem very fascinated by your constant fishing comments, I'm guessing you are a teenager, correct? Grow up.

kobefanatic
    kobefanatic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5086

Quote Originally Posted by williams22 View Post
    Since you struggle to read, let me help you. The title of this thread came from the article I was posting. I never thought of them as a "long shot" though they certainly looked like shit for a good part of the season. The Cavs are deeper but LA's 4 starters not named Kobe are better than the Cavs 4 starters not named Lebron, how difficult is that to understand?

You seem very fascinated by your constant fishing comments, I'm guessing you are a teenager, correct? Grow up.
    so now you're saying fisher is better than mo williams? you never thought of them as a long shot?every comment that you made on that thread were about LA being soft and whatever, they don't have a switch to flip excuses right? bottomline LAKERS is in the finals while your team isn't even in it

jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by kobefanatic View Post
    so now you're saying fisher is better than mo williams? you never thought of them as a long shot?every comment that you made on that thread were about LA being soft and whatever, they don't have a switch to flip excuses right? bottomline LAKERS is in the finals while your team isn't even in it
    well, if u think about it, the lakers beat a bunch of soft teams to get to the finals
    their toughest challenge was from the thunder .......
    we'll see how it goes with boston

kobefanatic
    kobefanatic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5086

Quote Originally Posted by jsmithj88 View Post
    well, if u think about it, the lakers beat a bunch of soft teams to get to the finals
    their toughest challenge was from the thunder .......
    we'll see how it goes with boston
    we'll see about that, what will you say if ever they beat boston? , boston are too tired battling cleveland and orlando? or whatever excuses that comes into your mind

Vesuvius
    Vesuvius's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

Kobe over LeBron, not even a question. Much better leader and shown in the playoffs AGAIN.

First 12