MaInIsLe
    MaInIsLe's Avatar Become A Pro!

Artest is the x-factor in this series. He is doing an alright job so far this season but his presence will show greatly this series. Kobe this time will be able to be freed up offensively and be able to roam. I think the Lakers will likely run more sets for Artest as no one expects him to break out offensely. This will cause the Celtics to be on their heels. Lakers take this series handily.

KingKolzig
    KingKolzig's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 487

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    no clue bro i'm way to lazy to check but I know it was probably above 1.2 points per shot. Maybe around 1.4 I would estimate. No one can get to the line like Durant. And it really wasn't only Artest on Durant he was drawing so much more attention. So its easy to give Artest the credit but it really wasn't just him.

Like yesterday, Amare still dropped like 28 on the Lakers even though he could have played better. But Gasol shouldn't get the credit for that. Amare was drawing tripple teams at times. Just way to much attention on him and you saw how the Suns folded quickly without his production early on. That just clearly shows you that Phil was way more concerned with Amare like I said. He's the best player on the Suns by far. Sttep aside Nash fans.

Pierce is really going to have a hard time drawing fouls, Artest won't fall for those pumps. Any calls Pierce gets are gonna have to be driving to the rim he's not going to get those pump fake fouls at the elbow against Ron.
    this is what i am afraid of when betting on the celts. it seems pierce is the perfect cover for artest, a smaller quicker slasher i would think artest would struggle with...........good thing though for celts backers is artest doesnt have the quickness of lebron. so pierce should still be able to get decent looks anytime he wants (unlike periods of nada against bron). he will just have to adjust his thinking and fight thru the plays where artest stifles him, and he could get good stats. but yeah he will be exhausted and it might be rondo taking control the last few minutes of tight games cause he runs on plutonium

Gopi-1
    NBA 2009-2010 -- 1-0-0
    Gopi-1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 368

Quote Originally Posted by suicidekings View Post
    The Lakers have their own award winning actor in Derek Fisher...

He's playing for Hollywood, what do you expect? And he's just a best supporting actor winner...

First 12