cowboyhater
    cowboyhater's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wednesday Service Plays??

Here are EddieMush service picks for tonight. Their clients are on an 18-7(72%) run over the last 6 days. Please post BrandonLang if you have them….thanks.

EddieMush client picks tonight:

4 units on Maryland -7.5
    3 units on Pacers -2
    3 units on Cincinnati +19

boba
    boba's Avatar Become A Pro!

i spent a grand buying hollywoods pick and i got killed this year!! i lost enough to buy a freaking nice car. i follow some of the members pick on this site and help with some of the losses.

i will never trust my money with hollywood ever again. what a mistake i made. i even email the tech from hollywood site requesting free subscription up to next years superbowl becuase of the losing season he put me through and they said it was unreasonable? how can you have clients trust you after you put them through the most horrific losing season! they allow me to switch to another capper and i chose karl garrett. hell, anyone, even shady looking ass chris jordon was doing better than hollywood. i was questioning alot of the picks toward when he was starting to lose becuase there were so many other obvious picks to go with. but i'm not a professional gambler (i don't know the inside stats and eat and sleep sports).

point being is, EVERYONE ON THIS FORUM SAID HOLLYWOOD IS A FREAKING IDOUT AND THEY ARE RIGHT!
    you were better off betting against him the whole time and would have made out HUGE $$$.

if they mods say its ok, i'll post karl's pick.

cowboyhater
    cowboyhater's Avatar Become A Pro!

That sucks man....yeah, I used ATSWINS for a few years and lost a ton of money. They would flat out lie about their results on their website. I was soooo pissed. I been using a EddieMush some this year b/c I like the concept. I mean doesn't everyone lose, or at least like 95% of bettors. They are just using this dude for their plays...it's pretty funny and they post all their picks on the site.

boba

i totally understand that we can't win all the time, but atleast win by the end of the season or come out above 65% (juice kills). this hollywood (\*\*\*\*\*\* lang as we called him) would give us games that were extremely questionables. he would also bet against certain teams like he has a vendetta against them (tulsa) or lean on teams he admires (pittsburgh). i understand stats play a good role in betting against the spread, but sometimes, common sense was the key to making the right picks. MY OWN PICKS WERE SAVING ME FROM FURTHER DISTASTER!

last week was the straw and i thought he could turn the season around, but he just kept getting worse.

well, eddie's cincy play is looking good cuase karl had 20 dime on xavier. he also had 10 dime on boston. but i didn't play neither becuase of your post.

maybe i should be getting eddie's service instead!

2Pac
    2Pac's Avatar Become A Pro!

As soon as I saw that 4 unit bet on Maryland I stopped reading.

1) Maryland is only laying 7.5 because of the name.

2) Ohio is better than Maryland.

2Pac
    2Pac's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm all for exposing these touts as the frauds they are, but how is this leagal? Sharing premium information is a no no

fredtheturd
    fredtheturd's Avatar Become A Pro!

Is it copyrighted? It's kind of like giving someone a newspaper after you're done reading it.... my $.02

boba

eddie +2 units is better than karl -3 units. glad i stayed away and picked up vandy and wisconsin from the members here.