Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

Are the oddsmakers taking Portland seriously?

The Portland spreads are way over inflated. It seems like everytime I look they are doublr digit dogs. Early on they have been my main cash cow in the NBA. How have you done betting the Trailblazers this season? I just hope the oddsmakers keep offering these juicey lines because I am killing them early on.

The HG
    The HG's Avatar Become A Pro!

I agree I think the Portland lines are substantially off, yes I had them vs Utah, and I'll have them again tomorrow vs GS (although I had them when they were +4, I am surprised to see the line has actually gone up).

It reminds me of the Bulls a few years ago, when they had all their young players rounding to form, and were significantly undervalued for a relatively extended period of time. If Portland keeps busting these spreads, their lines will change in a hurry of course.

Irish Lumberjack
    Irish Lumberjack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2332

They worked out real well for me last night!

They are now 3-1 ATS when being dogged by 12.5 points or more, and 4-1 ATS in dec.
    Portland is also 4-1 ATS after coming off an upset win as a under dog

Golden state is only 1-4 ATS when playing on back to back nights

Portland looks like a good play tonight as the line will continue to rise (at 5.5 right now)

juuso
    juuso's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

I Agree Portland has good potential and seems to be underrated at the moment.

Portland has been very competitive, especially at home. Love this bet.

Lets cash it!

single shaker
    single shaker's Avatar Become A Pro!

with Ellis out for GS I am with you guys on Portland +5.5.

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

I Hit The Ml On Portland Last Night

TOO BAD I ONLY WAGERED 5 BUCKS.....WELL IF YOU DONT HAVE THE B4LLS..THEN.....I also hit two parlays
    tor-3
    chi-8.5
    port+13.5
    gs+3
    5$ paid 60

was-9
    det-7
    chi-8.5
    por+13.5
    10$ paid 120

I am a small time player...had two weeks of zero hits on my parlays.. hope this is a turning point .. i should have posted this yesterday.. but i will today to prove how good or bad i did ...i am liking chi+2,gs-5, so far any other stand out this morn... gl to all lets take it from the book.. i love this site.. i am learning every day

and i know its hard to hit parlays 4ways but i have hit three so far this season and three mls..... lets see what comes up tonight..

Illusion

I plan on riding the train again. I am really leaning heavy towards Portland again tonight.

Illusion

Another su win for Portlland against a relatively hot Golden State team. That caps a perfect 4-0 tonight in the NBA.

RJBucs
    RJBucs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 337

I scored on Portland tonight with the 2nd half line. Go Blazers.

MonkeyF0cker
    Update your status
    MonkeyF0cker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1127

The Blazers have been nice to me as well, especially the last couple of nights. I really think its public perception that keeps these lines so high. There continues to be heavy action against them. I just hope it continues...

RJBucs
    RJBucs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 337

Another easy bet was the second half under of the suns game. I took it at 112.5 Under. Looking GREAT right now.

Irish Lumberjack
    Irish Lumberjack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2332

well done everyone, easy wins are nice to have every once and a while

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Blazers are still just 12-10 ATS for the season, so my feeling is that they will continue to be undervalued for a while longer. That's good news for their backers, as they are 6-1 ATS last 7.

Illusion

The oddsmakers have finally woken up. I see Portland is a 3 point favorite against the Raptors tonight.

The HG
    The HG's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Illusion View Post
    The oddsmakers have finally woken up. I see Portland is a 3 point favorite against the Raptors tonight.
    Yeah I agree that there is much less value with Portland here than there has been in their most recent games. I do still think Portland is the right side in this one, and I bet it, but not nearly to the same degree I have been jumping on them over the past couple of weeks.

B1GER1C828
    Bostoneric
    B1GER1C828's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

they been bringing in the money for me as of late keep it up portland