bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Is Lebron James playing tonight?

I would have to assume he's playing after looking at the current line on the game, but I haven't hear anything official as of yet. Also, I've been reading conflicting reports guys. Yesterday I read that he will be playing and today I'm hearing he's listed as questionable.

Whats the scoop guys?

Cloak & Dagger
    Cloak & Dagger's Avatar Become A Pro!

my website has him listed as probable.......

LeBron James F Prob Tues - Finger - 12/8/07

Notes: He had treatment on his sprained left index finger and did some shooting at the teams practice facility on Dec. 3. He practiced on Monday and is expected to make his return Tuesday against the Pacers.

The HG
    The HG's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yeah he'll be in, I think the line will probably go up, and then I might jump on Indiana.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thanks fellas... Tis appreciated

Mr.HG, The Cavs have won and covered the last 4 meeting vs the Pacers. Might I ask you why you are liking the Pacers tonight. Also, what is your projected line to play them at?

Ballin
    Ballin's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lebron is in while Gibson is doubtful.

perhapsnot
    perhapsnot's Avatar Become A Pro!

He'll play, but i doubt if he's at the 'top' of his game after taking so much time off, and with a sore finger. Indiana has been playing their best ball of the year, and are coming off a 3 day rest. I'm going with the pacer's +4.

The HG
    The HG's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by bigboydan View Post
    Thanks fellas... Tis appreciated

Mr.HG, The Cavs have won and covered the last 4 meeting vs the Pacers. Might I ask you why you are liking the Pacers tonight. Also, what is your projected line to play them at?
    BBD I'll probably stay off the spread on this one, but if the line does happen to spazz out at the end because of Lebron and Hughes and what you are saying, I would take it at 6 or 6.5, definitely at 7. But I like the under 199.5, that's my play on this one.

Cleveland is good but Indiana is playing well and I think they will be able to hang with Cleveland to the end, I'd consider a bet if it gave enough of a cushion.

ChuteBoxe
    27+1 = 2011
    ChuteBoxe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 228

I took the Cavs tonight. 3 Units on Cleveland -3 @ 110, and I have 1 unit on the over, -197 @ 110. Cavs are playing decent so far, let's hope it continues.