SparJMU
    SparJMU's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7523

Celtics Injuries

It looks like the starting 5 will be intact. But as of right now Tony Allen, Rasheed Wallace, and Marquis Daniels will be all unavailable. Glen Davis will likely play but you never know. That means Nate Robinson will be seeing much more time at PG, and I guess it means Shelden Williams will get more time at PF? Do we even see an appearance from Scalabrine in this game?

All right so what does it mean? Focusing on the games that Boston won............ Rasheed Wallace and Tony Allen both played close to 20 minutes a game. Besides Rondo, Tony Allen is Boston's only other defensive option against Jameer. And Wallace obviously put in some key buckets and creates some matchup problems for Orlando defensively. Now players like Nate Robinson and Shelden Williams are going to see 20 minutes each. These guys didn't even see the floor when Boston was winning.

Orlando is 100% healthy, with momentum, is there any way the Celtics can win with basically no bench support whatsoever?

cantin
    cantin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

This is going to be a good game to watch. It looks like Lewis is back to himself and hopefully he can continue it on the road. I think the C's will be up by 7 at half and the Magic will take the lead in closing minutes of the game to win by 4. Go Magic!!!

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

who thought we would get to a potential tie in this series...

unreal

rickbo528
    rickbo528's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1931

This is GAME 7 for Boston. Celtics lose tonight, no way they win in Orlando in a real game 7.

SparJMU

Quote Originally Posted by rickbo528 View Post
    This is GAME 7 for Boston. Celtics lose tonight, no way they win in Orlando in a real game 7.
    No one is questioning Boston's desperation or motivation. The question is do they have the healthy talent to win the game. Are Nate Robsinson and Shelden Williams championship caliber players? If Perkins and Rondo have any sort of foul trouble, who is going to cover Nelson and Howard?

Bench players are vital in these series. Does Boston have enough healthy guys to win the game?

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

drugs prevail, injuries will not be a factor tonight. other issues like can boston stop orlando which was the best team going into the playoffs is another. do not factor injuries into the equation against boston tonight, this will only motivate them and the crowd.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Honestly, this may be the best game to watch of the entire NBA playoffs!

Good luck to all, I'm on ORL +3.5

redbull
    redbull's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 343

agree. i``m on magic +4.
    c shorthanded on bigman , magic can play inside outside.

SRBI
    SRBI's Avatar Become A Pro!

I hope Nate gets more playing time tonight, he hasn't had a chance to prove himself at all and I think if he does get his chance to shine tonight he will.

SparJMU

That would be very very interesting if Nate Robinson turned out to be a hero tonight. Stranger things have happened.

SparJMU

Quote Originally Posted by SRBI View Post
    I hope Nate gets more playing time tonight, he hasn't had a chance to prove himself at all and I think if he does get his chance to shine tonight he will.
    SO FAR SO GOOD SRB. Let's keep it going. Go Nate!!!