tab
    tab's Avatar Become A Pro!

Suns vs Heat

I am looking for an opening spread on this game. It probably be Suns -9. I would lay the points as the suns will be waiting for the HEat who played Sunday at the Clippers. The heat are old and raggedy and their true age will show. I like the SUns at the half and the game. The SUns are comming off a loss at Minnesota on the 2nd game of a back to back games in two nights. They came out flat and looked tired. Now its payback for the heat who are playing their second game in two days. The Heat are coming off a tough victory against the clippers on sunday. In that game Wade played 40 minutes and Haslem played 43 minutes. Shaq played 33 and Ricky Davis 34. It does not look good for the Miami HEat as they do not have a deep bench. Look for the Heat to come out flat in this game. I will be laying the points at the half and the game. Does anyone else have any insight on this game.

bigdog3580
    bigdog3580's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

Early line has Suns -11. I will post anything important if there is something in the paper here in PHX on Monday. Good Luck.

tab
    tab's Avatar Become A Pro!

Jason Williams is out and will miss this game against the suns. In his place, the heat will start Quinn.