abacus30
    abacus30's Avatar Become A Pro!

yes I'm lazy

I know a lot of you guys hate touts and I agree that most of em are .500 players like the rest of us. I work a sh*tload of hours and don't have the time to handicap/watch all the games necessary to win consistently. So I tail a couple guys on here (gonna miss ya Pags) in different sports and I've also paid for a little help from others at times too. SBR has helped me identify/fund/utilize some good offshore books and also helped me make a little cash... so I figured I might try to contribute what little I can by letting those of you who are time-challenged like myself or just plain lazy about a guy I've used the past two years who's made me some serious cash in basketball (especially in the NBA during the 2nd half of the season and the playoffs). His name is M. Cannon. I'm not going to give out a website or anything more about him as I'm not his marketing man or anything else. All I wanted to do is let those who are in a similar situation as myself know there's a dude out there that has made me a lot of money in the NBA the past two seasons and he's starting off hot again this season. Take it for what it's worth - nothing more, nothing less. Maybe he kicks ass again this year, maybe not, but I would've appreciated being turned onto him earlier and thought I'd share.

Good luck this season guys.

pags11
    pags11's Avatar Become A Pro!

abacus,

thanks man...I'm hoping to see improvement in regards to moderating around here and if so I will consider posting starting next college football season...