jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Cleve Still Top Dog

In a 7 games series Lebron just too much for any team to handle. If this guy had some decent players they would be -678 to win title.

Doc JS
    Doc JS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Spurs seemed to struggle through OK last year in the finals, didn't they?

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110
    Bill Dozer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21705

He hasn't been MJ clutch in the past and I haven't seen a single game this year, but those are some gaudy numbers hes putting up this year. It makes me want to watch another Cavs game.

WileOut
    WileOut's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

Replacing slow ass Snow with Gibson was the best thing they could do. Gibson is a scorer and he pushes the ball, which is something James needs out of a point guard. Snow was holding that team back.

Cleveland desperately needs some big bodies off the bench though.

Dozer he had a couple of MJ type games against the Pistons in the playoffs last year, even steve Kerr called em that way. The one game where he was hitting everything was one of the best performances I've ever seen by any player.

He won that series by himself. After playing poorly the first 3 games, he took it over completely.
    Last edited by WileOut; 11-28-07 at 12:17 PM.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

He plays with college kids and still makes Cleve tough that i how good he is.

Tchocky
    Tchocky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1086

LeBron may be the best player in the East but the West is still better. Celtics will avenge last night's loss on Sunday when the Cavs come to the Garden.

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

LaFraud James will be exposed again just like he was in the NBA Finals. Cleveland always starts fairly strong and levels off. I fully expect that again.

Gurni
    Gurni's Avatar Become A Pro!

Give him some credit Illusion imo. He is still young, and it happens to other top players as well (Dirk/Dallas last year)..

biggamer3
    biggamer3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3802

Once Cleveland loses two games in a row JJ will be saying how bad James is