KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

Cleveland@Boston....

Lets break down the individual match-ups of this game. Forget about game 5 already, Boston dropped 120 pts, that aint all on LeBron. Also keep in mind LeBron might go off tomorrow and still not win. So looking soley at game 6 I believe Bostons starting 5 is superior to Clevelands. Rondo has been a nightmare for the Cavs, Parker has not played playoff D on Allen and Boston has done a great job of playing team defense on ol' Burger King. Jamison hasnt shown up yet as a result of great Garnett defense and KG has had a great series on both ends of the floor for the most part. And Shaq, wow this guy just simply isnt interested in contesting shots whether its his guy or not. I think James did a good job defensively on Pierce for the first 4 games but Pierce seemed to find a rythym last night. As far as bench play Glen Davis has stepped up his play since the post season started. I also have noticed the Rivers must have told Sheed "Hey, blackie, you suck quit takin deep jumpers cause you cant hit shit!" As Wallace has brought up his shooting % slightly over the last few games(which wasnt difficult after shooting less than 30% for the season.) Mike Brown also can't coach for shit just listening to ESPN in the backround and apparently some of LBJ's teammates have come to him in the last 24hrs with coaching changes they would like to see for game 6 in which LeBron said something about "not stepping on coaches toes" and "you can only say so much" Personally I see LeBron having a great game and losing in a close one which is why the only thing that disturbs me about taking Boston is, -1.5? Are you serious? Looks like the biggest trap of 2010 so far. All intelligent thoughts not pertaining to LeBron and his game 5 performance are welcome.

cecbo
    cecbo's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like Boston here. BOL on your play!

D3 Mighty Ducks
    D3 Mighty Ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 782

Defense wins championships, well in this case a berth to the Eastern Conference Championship series. Put it to rest Lebron is the MAN, but he can't do it alone its just that plain and simple. Unless the Cavs play some surprising defense tomorrow it won't matter if Lebron goes off or not. Celtics -1 i'm booking it in right now!

lyon804
    lyon804's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1011

I agree with you post 100%. The Celtics are a better "team". I feel like even if Lebron is himself the Cavs will lose.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7726

The line is just to make you overthink. Boston is loaded with experience. They wont let this slip away. Forget about the line. Boston wins by 4-5 at least.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

There is no doubt that Boston is the better team but that line is fishy as a vietnamese prostitute. Boston should be -3.5 at least IMO. Also I have been watching the NBA closely since about 89-90 and I have seen way bigger upsets than if Cleveland were to win tomorrow.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    The line is just to make you overthink. Boston is loaded with experience. They wont let this slip away. Forget about the line. Boston wins by 4-5 at least.
    It seems I am the only one over thinking it though, with the exception of a few Cleveland homers everybody is takin Boston and going large on it too. My buddy Jeremy has 200 on Boston and that is probably his biggest bet ever and that kid ****in blows ATS every game he just takes the favorites like SamsnCharge and he always bets the Overs and hes got the UNDER in the game.

TylerDurden
    TylerDurden's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Quote Originally Posted by KiDBaZkiT View Post
    It seems I am the only one over thinking it though, with the exception of a few Cleveland homers everybody is takin Boston and going large on it too. My buddy Jeremy has 200 on Boston and that is probably his biggest bet ever and that kid ****in blows ATS every game he just takes the favorites like SamsnCharge and he always bets the Overs and hes got the UNDER in the game.
    Yeah something is up here I have a feeling. Don't the books EXPECT everyone and they're mother that's not located in Ohio to pound the celtics? To me the like should be like -4ish as that way some people would maybe take Cleveland, thinking they losing a close one right?

The game has the feel of the Orlando/Atl game 4 except except the Cavs have the talent to win so I'd expect the line to be a little lower the in that case (-7 I think it was).

StraitShooter
    Miami Florida
    StraitShooter's Avatar Become A Pro!

There is no doubt that Boston is the better team but that line is fishy as a vietnamese prostitute. Boston should be -3.5 at least IMO. Also I have been watching the NBA closely since about 89-90 and I have seen way bigger upsets than if Cleveland were to win tomorrow.
    agree. I think the celts can win the east too

redrum
    Update your status
    redrum's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

i like the cavs they will play alot better

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

the only thing that disturbs me about taking Boston is, -1.5? Are you serious? Looks like the biggest trap of 2010 so far. All intelligent thoughts not pertaining to LeBron and his game 5 performance are welcome.
    I'm curious where you would have placed the line?

There's nothing suspicious about the line to me. The books just posted a fair line and stepped back. No opinion offered.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

Sk, personally I would of placed it at -3.5 or -4 at least, knowing the public was gonna hammer it.

Slim
    Slim's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 354

Another fishy line.

mtneer1212
    mtneer1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3369

The Suns or Lakers would humiliate the Celtics. The Cavs would be a better series.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

Quote Originally Posted by mtneer1212 View Post
    The Suns or Lakers would humiliate the Celtics. The Cavs would be a better series.
    LA will take care of PHX in 5 games bro.

iceminers26
    iceminers26's Avatar Become A Pro!

i like the under in cle/bos game 6

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sk, personally I would of placed it at -3.5 or -4 at least, knowing the public was gonna hammer it.
    I capped CLE @ BOS as a pk, so the line seems right to me. IMO, betting percentages are skewed on small spread like this one. The difference between the bet % on BOS & CLE is at least partially being made up by Cavs backers taking the ML at +money for more value. I don't foresee this line moving that much before tip

cornhuskfan
    cornhuskfan's Avatar Become A Pro!

boston at home to go to the championship for that line is a great deal. good luck on your play. I would be curious to see the stat in the history of an underdog team with a chance to close it out at home would be. maybe i will see tomorrow. best of luck

TylerDurden
    TylerDurden's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Quote Originally Posted by cornhuskfan View Post
    boston at home to go to the championship for that line is a great deal. good luck on your play. I would be curious to see the stat in the history of an underdog team with a chance to close it out at home would be. maybe i will see tomorrow. best of luck
    Vegas is giving out good deals now?

Crnjak
    Crnjak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 536

boston easy win tonight!

mundane
    mundane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2315

u might have something here.... that's why im only rolling with celtics w/ my normal bet. no need to go crazy betting-wise on this game. it's crazy as it is!

Toronto-boy
    Toronto-boy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11011

boston and over 196