nightlife32
    Mem -7
    nightlife32's Avatar Become A Pro!

Monday NBA Broom Day.............

Orlando -6
    Hawks have spilled into the fans as well as the coach who questions his team effort. As far as the fans:

(Not surprisingly, Johnson was roundly booed by the Atlanta fans during a 3-of-15 performance in Game 3, which prompted him to say afterward that he ``couldn't care less if they showed up or not.'' Even after a night to sleep on it, he was still annoyed at the way he and his teammates were heckled by the home crowd.
    ``I don't think we've heard boos like that in the five years I've been here,'' Johnson said. ``If they come out and show support, that would be great.'' Maybe the Hawks have just run up against a superior opponent, a team that lost in last year's NBA finals and has been on a mission ever since to capture its first championship.
    ``We want to dominate,'' Vince Carter said. ``We want to take the life out of everybody we play against. We want to deliver the first blow and just keep delivering blows until we get the knockout.''
    One more win to go.)

Simply, put the Magic want to make quick work of the Hawks and will with the sweep. I certainly cannot put money on ATL in this situation. And, I also will play the under which may be the best bet! But, I will take my chances with this low of a number.

Lakers/Jazz over 207
    The Lakers have nothing to lose here, but this game is a tough one to
    cap. The Lakers are not a very public bet which makes them even more appealing to me. Will they be pumped up to match the Los Suns and close it out? Will, Utah's tough home crowd and energy keep them in it? Or do the Lakers lay the goose egg? My thoughts are the Lakers clean this one up and give Kobe and cast 6 days of rest. I will make the safest bet and play the over. The Lakers have close 12 3-0 leads on teams in the playoffs which is an interesting stat, but these are also good trends:
    Over is 5-0 in Jazz last 5 after scoring 100 points or more in their previous game.
    Over is 4-1 in Lakers last 5 road games.
    Over is 4-1 in Lakers last 5 games following a S.U. win.
    Over is 4-1 in Lakers last 5 after allowing 100 points or more in their previous game.
    Over is 4-1 in Jazz last 5 playoff games as a favorite of 0.5-4.5.
    Over is 4-1 in Jazz last 5 games as a home favorite of 0.5-4.5.
    Over is 10-4 in Jazz last 14 Monday games.
    GL....MONDAY BROOM DAY!!!!!!!

natelli1
    natelli1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 642

i can see the lakers playin a little laid back tomorow and taking it back too LA.. dont get me wrong, im definitly NOT taking the jazz, thats just how i feel.

and the magic are playing ridiculous right now, clicking on all cylinders, how can you not take them tomorow night?! good luck brother man

nightlife32
    Mem -7

Thx same to you

STAY STRONG
    STAY STRONG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

look for the lakers to close out the series tomorrow.

I.L.S
    I.L.S's Avatar Become A Pro!

like the picks , orlando should be easy pick , lakres can play loose they dont need hard difence, it will be loose game to both temas.

good luck frined!!

I.L.S
    I.L.S's Avatar Become A Pro!

like the picks , orlando should be easy pick , lakres can play loose they dont need hard difence, it will be loose game to both temas.

good luck frined!!

WiseGrumpy
    Got banned, wow
    WiseGrumpy's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think the UNDER tonight at the Lakers is the play.

Diesel79
    Diesel79's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14862

Orlando -6.... everything goes their way lately. Probably another 30 point win

nightlife32
    Mem -7

JAZZ Look extra soft!!!!!!!!!!!