HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    Don't think Lakers beating them will be so easy. Phx will steal homecourt
    When was the last time Lakers lost to Suns at home???

Lakers are 3-1 vs. Suns this year.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

The Suns won't steal homecourt.

kobefanatic
    kobefanatic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5086

amare will just be like boozer, being schooled by gasol,bynum and odom

kobefanatic

frye won't do shit against odom, jarron collins is just like the invisible man on the court, bynum won't have to worry about him

Gumdog
    Gumdog's Avatar Become A Pro!

i like teh kind of ball the suns are playing, everyone sed spurs wud take it down b4 the start of that series and they got swept, i wudnt give them a 0 chance of winning the conf finals...cant count out a team playing there best ball all yr

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7726

The only thing that matters is that the suns will lose the series.

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by kobefanatic View Post
    amare will just be like boozer, being schooled by gasol,bynum and odom
    Amare is the best PF in the league. Don't ever compare him to Boozer. And don't even compare Gasol to Amare. Amare will school the fukk out of Gasol and Odom in this series.

kobefanatic

lakers aren't the spurs, kobe>ginobili, gasol>duncan, bynum>mcdyess, odom> whoever, nuff said

hels
    hels's Avatar Become A Pro!

I dunno why any disrespect to the Suns here. Obviously they don't matchup well vs. the Lakers but they proved something dismantling the Spurs in 4.

They'll try to fast break the **** outta the Lakers and punish them for having bigs that aren't the quickest coming back on D. They realize Amare won't dominate inside so they'll stay away from that.... it'll be the shootout style the Suns will try to push.

kobefanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Amare is the best PF in the league. Don't ever compare him to Boozer. And don't even compare Gasol to Amare. Amare will school the fukk out of Gasol and Odom in this series.
    let's wait and see i don't think gasol will lose to amare

hels

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    The only thing that matters is that the suns will lose the series.
    Not trying to be insulting or nothing cuz you ****ed the bookies first round of the NHL playoffs with your series predictions but there was also the Caps beating the Habs in 4 with your money on it.

bygspenda
    bygspenda's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm assuming this thread is designed to jinx the Suns into the NBA finals. I can't believe the number of threads over the last week saying how useless Phoenix is and how the Spurs are gonna thrash the living daylights out of them. I don't take any anti-Suns posts seriously anymore. Let the games do the talking and criticize afterwards.

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by hels View Post
    I dunno why any disrespect to the Suns here. Obviously they don't matchup well vs. the Lakers but they proved something dismantling the Spurs in 4.

They'll try to fast break the **** outta the Lakers and punish them for having bigs that aren't the quickest coming back on D. They realize Amare won't dominate inside so they'll stay away from that.... it'll be the shootout style the Suns will try to push.
    Amare will dominate inside. The biggest weakness of the Lakers is the pick n roll defense, and no duo is better at that in the league than Amare and Nash. Amare's outside game is going to keep Gasol on his toes, Amare will get his every game of this series- watch.

hels

Amare will dominate inside. The biggest weakness of the Lakers is the pick n roll defense, and no duo is better at that in the league than Amare and Nash. Amare's outside game is going to keep Gasol on his toes, Amare will get his every game of this series- watch.
    In Phoenix's half court sets this will definitely be their gameplan and of course the Lakers will plan for it and try to prevent it. I just think that any opportunity where run-n-gun is available they'll try to capatilize.

I can see some high scoring games in this series and I'll hit the opening Over pretty hard I think.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7726

Not trying to be insulting or nothing cuz you ****ed the bookies first round of the NHL playoffs with your series predictions but there was also the Caps beating the Habs in 4 with your money on it.
    Nah no insult taken. This is the nba things go to script for the most part. Suns are playing great ball and if they lose game 1 we know with phils record after winning game 1 they have almost no chance so they better win game 1. The lakers are a superior team and they present giant matchup problems in the paint that the spurs didn't. Suns can win 2 games here but that's it. The lakers are playing solid right now and are slowly starting to peak into form. La already overcame there hurdle in round 1. Suns are not gonna beat la and those who think they are go and play suns for the series. Just as quickly as the spurs folded don't be surprised if the suns are in a very similar spot in ten - twelve days. Things can change in a hurry.

Goat Milk

In Phoenix's half court sets this will definitely be their gameplan and of course the Lakers will plan for it and try to prevent it. I just think that any opportunity where run-n-gun is available they'll try to capatilize.

I can see some high scoring games in this series and I'll hit the opening Over pretty hard I think.
    yeah- PHX will run every time. Gasol is offensively gifted bro, but there is absolutely no way he can even attempt to slow Amare down. I'm assuming Phil is going to put Artest on J Rich. And Gentry may put Grant on Kobe. Artest, J Rich is the key matchup- I think they'll get the better of one another at different points in this series, and the times where Rich gets the better, Suns will win the game.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

The Suns won't steal homecourt.
    They might... but lakers will still win the series.

CashMoney27
    CashMoney27's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Bol lets take the books today

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post

They might... but lakers will still win the series.
    Rivalry series. Both teams win at home. Lakers win in 6.

lyon804
    lyon804's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1011

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Nah no insult taken. This is the nba things go to script for the most part. Suns are playing great ball and if they lose game 1 we know with phils record after winning game 1 they have almost no chance so they better win game 1. The lakers are a superior team and they present giant matchup problems in the paint that the spurs didn't. Suns can win 2 games here but that's it. The lakers are playing solid right now and are slowly starting to peak into form. La already overcame there hurdle in round 1. Suns are not gonna beat la and those who think they are go and play suns for the series. Just as quickly as the spurs folded don't be surprised if the suns are in a very similar spot in ten - twelve days. Things can change in a hurry.

Well said. The Suns are improved and are likely to make this an entertaining series and competetetive if they shoot well from 3, but at the end of the day the question we should be asking here is..Lakers in 5 or Lakers in 6?

With the Suns improved defense and outside shooting ability they can make a game of it, but late in the 4Q we all know the Lakers will flip the switch and lock there ass down over the final 2 minutes and then it's lights out for the Suns.

Personally, I am hoping for a competetetive series since I don't have a dog in the race here.

SportsTerminator
    SportsTerminator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 810

Never say never... that Lakers bench I don't know... LOL

shawnkang
    shawnkang's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

i wish raja bell was still on the suns. i still remember the close line he gave kobe . this will be a good series, dont expect the suns just to roll over

excel
    unapproved
    excel's Avatar Become A Pro!

Depends if kobe is "on"

nbarlotta3
    nbarlotta3's Avatar Become A Pro!

THe series will be a lot closer than people think. THe suns are actually playing defense now. Watch out LA.

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

This series could mean a TON of profit if played correctly... Can't wait for this and the eastern final to start.

beanbag
    cracker ass fantastic
    beanbag's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Lakers will win.. everybody knows it!

jojo85
    jojo85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 932

should be good finals!

Mexes
    Mexes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5463

suns have NO chance against the lakers

MrSink
    MrSink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4888

suns are weird team for me
    I put Spurs on finals few days ago. It was so quick series and Spurs didnt win any single game. In my opinion lakers will have easy way to entrace into finals, but hope for good matches.

napalmrain
    napalmrain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

I hope Suns go all the way Nash deserves a ring

landers781
    landers781's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

I cant wait til this suns team is outta my hair. Nothing but annoying to me this whole year

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

First 12