big0mar
    SINGLE-DECK BLACKJACK
    big0mar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3002

Mike Woodson is a loser

Atlanta Hawks may be the worst coached team I've ever seen. No hustle, poor fundamentals, no accountability, no leadership.

Pathetic. And worst part is he probably keeps his job.

NBAStats
    NBAStats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 294

It was funny at the start of game 2. They quoted Woodson as saying they didn't look much at Game 1, just wanted to forget about it. Are you ****ing kidding me? These guys are men, and you shouldn't have to worry about their confidence being hurt by looking at film. It's the NBA playoffs kid, look at some tape and make adjustments instead of running the same shit.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

He should be fired immediately following this game, if not at halftime.

big0mar
    SINGLE-DECK BLACKJACK

Joe Johnson just attempts to throw an alley oop from halfcourt that ends up out of bounds. Johnson just laughs as he runs back. Woodson standing there with a blank stare on his face. Priceless.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by big0mar View Post
    Joe Johnson just attempts to throw an alley oop from halfcourt that ends up out of bounds. Johnson just laughs as he runs back. Woodson standing there with a blank stare on his face. Priceless.
    Johnson and Smith are seriously playing like they're throwing the game.

heathcliffm
    heathcliffm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 251

hawks are looking terrible all around but especially coaching!

babyanni
    babyanni's Avatar Become A Pro!

everybody standing around watching then taking terrible jump shots, at half you can tell the players dont respect him

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

I really don't see how he keeps his job. This is shaping up to be one of the most embarassing series losses in NBA history, and someone is going to have to take the blame for it...

kobefanatic
    kobefanatic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5086

joe johnson as the number 1 guy just doesn't cut it, he is a good 2nd option, but never will he be the number 1 guy to lead a team to the championship

big0mar
    SINGLE-DECK BLACKJACK

Quote Originally Posted by kobefanatic View Post
    joe johnson as the number 1 guy just doesn't cut it, he is a good 2nd option, but never will he be the number 1 guy to lead a team to the championship
    He'd be a hell of a lot better with a coach that actually instills some discipline in his ass.

They don't even bother to rotate, leave a guy wide open for a 3, then can't even manage to box out. Woodson just sits there. He's probably on the Magic.

kobefanatic
    kobefanatic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5086

Quote Originally Posted by big0mar View Post
    He'd be a hell of a lot better with a coach that actually instills some discipline in his ass.

They don't even bother to rotate, leave a guy wide open for a 3, then can't even manage to box out. Woodson just sits there. He's probably on the Magic.
    sure he'll be better but he will never lead his team to the championship with him playing as the number 1 guy, i like Johnson but i i think that he just doesn't have it

i think mike woodson is more worried about his job than this game

jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by NBAStats View Post
    It was funny at the start of game 2. They quoted Woodson as saying they didn't look much at Game 1, just wanted to forget about it. Are you ****ing kidding me? These guys are men, and you shouldn't have to worry about their confidence being hurt by looking at film. It's the NBA playoffs kid, look at some tape and make adjustments instead of running the same shit.
    lakers did the same thing when they were blown out by the thunder

jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

joe johnson shud have been the one to carry this team on his back\
    he is clearly not a superstar

5teamparlay
    WINNING!!!
    5teamparlay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1223

Doing well with The Knicks !!

the Knicks staggered them with a record-tying 14 3-pointers in a 72-point first half and equaled their season high by finishing 19 of 32 behind the arc. They improved to 14-5 under interim coach Mike Woodson. Woodson has repeatedly said the division title was his goal, even though the Knicks' 18-24 record when he took over always made that unlikely.