cwsulzba
    cwsulzba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

Anybody else like Cavs +7?????

They've been playing well and they are just getting healthy. I know that this is the last game for the Cavs on a long road trip and the Nuggets are just getting back home, but you would think that the Cavs would be able to get fired up for this one.

Bottom line is I think this game is a toss up and I would not mind having seven points. Any thoughts?

sikballplaya24
    sikballplaya24's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lebron and Cavs just played last night, against a fast break team. Tonight their playing another fast break team with rest, that runs the floor even better than the team they played last night. Tough game, however I would take the Nuggets -7 at home with rest.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Quote Originally Posted by sikballplaya24 View Post
    Lebron and Cavs just played last night, against a fast break team. Tonight their playing another fast break team with rest, that runs the floor even better than the team they played last night. Tough game, however I would take the Nuggets -7 at home with rest.
    Not to mention the fact that the Cavs are playing in altitude tinight with no rest.

new2betting
    new2betting's Avatar Become A Pro!

I put a small amount on the CAVs plus points for tonight.

duo
    duo's Avatar Become A Pro!

conventional logic, with cleveland on a back to back would tell you to take the nuggets. however i like the cavs + 7 because denver is a very lazy team, and 1st game back from finishing a road trip beating two bad teams might lead to a let down. they will win the game but trail or be up no more than 5 thru out.

jazzfan
    jazzfan's Avatar Become A Pro!

i think denver will surely destroy the cavs at home