accuscoresucks
    accuscoresucks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 97

nba scoring by quarters question??

To fellow sports bettors i have a question?
    in which half of an nba game do most of the points gets scored[if anybody has a historical idea] that would be great.I am assuming 1rst half right??the ''out the gate theory'' thank for the reply..

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Teams tend to score more in the 2nd half.

WestsidePete
    WestsidePete's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by accuscoresucks View Post
    in which half of an nba game do most of the points gets scored[if anybody has a historical idea] that would be great.I am assuming 1rst half right??the ''out the gate theory'' thank for the reply..

In a 3-6 point game with under 2 minutes left...teams losing may will foul more to stop the clock and hope for missed free throws...I'll say the 2nd half has more scoring and if you play the second half over and the game goes to OT...those points count for you as well.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by accuscoresucks View Post
    Usually the half that has the worst defense being played tends to half most of the points but it is just a guess on my part.