tab
    tab's Avatar Become A Pro!

friday games

Washington +7 (5 points)
    Minn +8 (2 points)
    Golden State +2.5 (5 points)
    Suns -9.5 (2 points)
    Spurs -14.5 (2 points)

The spread for Washington at Boston seems a bit inflated. Washington will play Boston tough for most of the game but will lose down the stretch. Minnesota is a young team that will play hard but it is too many points at home. THis spread is also very inflated for being Minnesota's 1st game. Seems like our oddsmakers are making adjustments before the spread comes out. If I was an oddsmaker, I would favor Boston by 4 to 5 points. And the same with the Denver Nuggets. The oddsmkaers know that if they had done that, there would be heavy action on both Denver and Boston. The oddsmakers seem to be throwing monkey ranches at us. The same oddsmaker made Washington a favorite at Indiana. The Spurs will finally cover a spread after going 0-2 ATS to start the season. I also like Golden State and Phoenix to cover the spread for the first time this season after losing ATS for both. The Clippers are too banged up to start the season and the warriors should end their losing streak against the Clippers in LA. The Warriors lost both games to the Clippers at the Staples Center last season.

rmcaj
    rmcaj's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm on Washington with you, same way you described it is why I'm on it. The line is very much inflated because everyone wants to and will be Boston with Allen, Garnett, and Pierce.