rmcaj
    rmcaj's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wash +7

This spread tomorrow looks like it sets up for a complete sucker bet in the side of Boston. Everybody tomorrow is gonna bet the Celtics heavy because of there addition of Garnet and Allen, however the bookmakers know this so I think we see an inflated line here and a lot of value in Wash. Another thing to look at is first off, Doc Rivers is not a great coach and has not had more then a training camp with his team to work with the new additions. I could very well see the Celtics come out slow and unorganized here. Eventually I think the game will swing to the Celtics, however not before Washington takes them down the stretch for the cover.

imgv94
    imgv94's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Agree. I'm playing the Wiz small though cause the Celts crowd might be too excited.

Rollins08
    Rollins08's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

I'm not touching this one. I think it will be right around 7 with a minute left or 2 left. I can see it going to down to fouls and Ray Allen doesn't miss.

LUNT101
    LUNT101's Avatar Become A Pro!

judging by how bad washington looked against indiana, i don't think i'm going to mess around with them against a team which we haven't even seen play yet, and is supposed to win the eastern conference.

rjt721
    rjt721's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

No real opinion on a side, but I love the over in this game.