strictlywinners
    strictlywinners's Avatar Become A Pro!

strictly's over under system

Well still in a small hole after 1st 2 days but at end of the second night things looked like they might finally start to be turning around.

Day 1----2-4 -2400
    Day 2----5-5 -500
    YTD -2900

Day 3 so far there is one play already its rockets over 1st half and under 2nd half.

trifectabx
    trifectabx's Avatar Become A Pro!

Strictly YOU are back.. Nice to see you posting again.. Take UTAH tonight man -2.5.. Even though your picks went to Sh*t in the baseball thread.. Take this as a gift. Consider this as a thank you for leaving that forum cause you would've wipe out a lot of the people's bank account.. Good luck man. UTAH -2.5..

strictlywinners

Quote Originally Posted by trifectabx View Post
    Strictly YOU are back.. Nice to see you posting again.. Take UTAH tonight man -2.5.. Even though your picks went to Sh*t in the baseball thread.. Take this as a gift. Consider this as a thank you for leaving that forum cause you would've wipe out a lot of the people's bank account.. Good luck man. UTAH -2.5..
    I wiped out my own bank account why do think i had to leave. I lost over 20000 in a matter of 2 weeks not good. Took a couple months off got my head straight now im good to go

trifectabx
    trifectabx's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good luck man.. Hope you win it all back and then some..

strictlywinners

Quote Originally Posted by trifectabx View Post
    Good luck man.. Hope you win it all back and then some..
    Thanks i was absolutely killing college football until vtech last week. I went from winning 5000 to losing 7000 because of beemer and his shitty play calling at the end of game

strictlywinners

Quote Originally Posted by strictlywinners View Post
    Well still in a small hole after 1st 2 days but at end of the second night things looked like they might finally start to be turning around.

Day 1----2-4 -2400
    Day 2----5-5 -500
    YTD -2900

Day 3 so far there is one play already its rockets over 1st half and under 2nd half.
    Adding under 90 pistons 1st half over 2nd
    Over 112.5 sunds 1st half under 2nd

strictlywinners

Started off the night with push on heat under

strictlywinners

over 89.5 in heat

strictlywinners

1-0-1 on night hitting over rockets first half
    now playing under 98.5

strictlywinners

1-1-1 on night heat over 2nd half loser

strictlywinners

rockets under winner
    2-1-1

austintx05
    austintx05's Avatar Become A Pro!

strictly, what is the system?

strictlywinners

phoniex over 1st half winner
    3-1-1 on the night going under 2nd half suns

strictlywinners

System is based on intial line movement. Unfortunetly sometimes i am not disiplined enough to stick to it. But which ever way over under moves intially thats what you do 1st half and do opposite 2nd half. Ideally you want the intial line movement to be atleast 1.5 points the more it moves the better. For example tonight the houston over moved up 3 points so we went over first half and under 2nd half they both hit. As for this suns game it only moved .5 which isnt really good enough but i just wanted something to take.

strictlywinners

going under 213 suns 2nd half for my final play of the night. With a win the theory is then exactly even. And its just getting rolling tommorrrow there are a bunch of good games

strictlywinners

actually under 212.5 started at 213 on my site but didnt get it in in time

austintx05

sounds interesting....do you have any research to back up your theory?

Big Montana
    Big Montana's Avatar Become A Pro!

Strictly, if your system is based solely on initial movement, as opposed to movement of 3 or more as I understood it the other day, why hasn't there been a play on every game the past three days? as there has been movement on every total thus far. Also, where are you getting your numbers from as I can't find Houston going up 3 anywhere? Open 191, close 193.

I apologize for hijacking your thread and for my ignorance, and thank you for posting this system as I plan on tracking/playing myself. I want/need to set filters though, otherwise there's just too many plays per night for my stomach (bankroll.) i.e., wait and watch the first half and play opposite whatever happens the 2nd half, or play first half & if win quit while your ahead, if lose press the second half. Or something, I don't know, I want to test this.

as I type and watch my Seattle +12 go down the drain...

strictlywinners

Got off to a slow start but theory is improving everyday and looks to be back on track

Day 1 2-4 -2400
    Day 2 5-5 _500
    Day 3 4-1-1 +2900
    YTD 11-10-1

OK WE ARE BACK TO EVEN AND I HAVE A FEELING AS SOON AS ODDS MAKERS AND SHARPS START TO GET GOOD SETTLED IN AND START MAKING GOOD READS ON NBA THIS THEORY WILL START TO DOMINATE AS IT DID AT THE END OF LAST YEAR

strictlywinners

Quote Originally Posted by austintx05 View Post
    sounds interesting....do you have any research to back up your theory?
    Didnt really track it last year but about half way through the year i noticed that i seemed to be on the right side of alot of line movements. I would get over 200 and by game time it would be at 204. I noticed that i always looked golden at the half then something stupid would happen for me to lose. Thats when i started playing this system and it cashed in big for the last 30 games of NBA last year

austintx05

i will keep an eye out...hope you have a good season

strictlywinners

Quote Originally Posted by Big Montana View Post
    Strictly, if your system is based solely on initial movement, as opposed to movement of 3 or more as I understood it the other day, why hasn't there been a play on every game the past three days? as there has been movement on every total thus far. Also, where are you getting your numbers from as I can't find Houston going up 3 anywhere? Open 191, close 193.

I apologize for hijacking your thread and for my ignorance, and thank you for posting this system as I plan on tracking/playing myself. I want/need to set filters though, otherwise there's just too many plays per night for my stomach (bankroll.) i.e., wait and watch the first half and play opposite whatever happens the 2nd half, or play first half & if win quit while your ahead, if lose press the second half. Or something, I don't know, I want to test this.

as I type and watch my Seattle +12 go down the drain...
    Yes i know it is alot of games to stomach. If you want the orginal parameters that i set last year has to be atleast 1.5 point move intially. Movement back and fourth is ok as long as intial movement went for 1.5. But if it only moves half point or one point then moves back its no good. As for this phoniex game i am not very disiplined so I ended up taking it and it went 2 and 0. This makes up for wizards play that went 0 and 2 yesterday that i miss read cause the intial move was under not over. As for Houston game tonight that orginal line was 190 and went up to 193. If you didnt see 190 its cause your book adjusted it right away or your book just never offered it that low

strictlywinners

Quote Originally Posted by austintx05 View Post
    i will keep an eye out...hope you have a good season
    Thank you bunch of good games already for tommorrow will post soon. Actually never mind i cant while the game totals are up the halfs wont be up til tommorrow. I might just post what to do with no total there and i will take at whatever i get it at

strictlywinners

11-10-1 going into day 4 here are the early day 4 moves

Bobcats Under 1st half Over 2nd
    Wizards Under 1st half Over 2nd
    Blazers OVer 1st half Under 2nd

Im sure there will be many more but these are the first i have seen. Be back at around noon tommorrow to post what the totals actually are.

Big Montana
    Big Montana's Avatar Become A Pro!

OK, thanks. Good luck to you with this. I'm going to start playing a variation. At first I'm thinking I'll only play the biggest movers of the day and track the rest and see where I'm at. Again, thanks for posting this and good luck the rest of the season (13 games tomorrow) Kudos to you and your stomach.

BTW, I'm brand new to SBR Forum, I really like this one better than some others I've seen...

strictlywinners

Quote Originally Posted by Big Montana View Post
    OK, thanks. Good luck to you with this. I'm going to start playing a variation. At first I'm thinking I'll only play the biggest movers of the day and track the rest and see where I'm at. Again, thanks for posting this and good luck the rest of the season (13 games tomorrow) Kudos to you and your stomach.

BTW, I'm brand new to SBR Forum, I really like this one better than some others I've seen...
    yea if u want variation like i said take the 3 biggest intial line movements of the day. But make sure it is first move if it drops one point then goes up 5 dont make the play on the 5 point move thats the mistake i made on the wizards the other day