GatorFan
    GatorFan's Avatar Become A Pro!

OKC -1.5 @ home = $$$ !!!

The more I watch this young team play at home the more I like them. They already nailed the Lakers twice @ home, why not the 3rd time? OKC -1.5 is my pick. Good luck guys!!!

jtang0701
    jtang0701's Avatar Become A Pro!

big time 3
    big time 3's Avatar Become A Pro!

good luck with that......its go time 4 lakers!!

GatorFan

Quote Originally Posted by jtang0701 View Post

GatorFan

Quote Originally Posted by big time 3 View Post
    good luck with that......its go time 4 lakers!!
    Same thing to ya Bigtime

Durrrr
    Durrrr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 139

Have to go against you here, think Lakers will be more focused and get it done.

hangar22
    hangar22's Avatar Become A Pro!

okc will do it again!

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Quote Originally Posted by GatorFan View Post
    The more I watch this young team play at home the more I like them. They already nailed the Lakers twice @ home, why not the 3rd time? OKC -1.5 is my pick. Good luck guys!!!
    Be careful. Stern and his cronies want the Lakers to advance. Did you miss the license to kill the Laker's had in the last game? I expect the same thing in OKC. LA will push, shove, grab their way out of this series and the refs have already gotten the memo. I'll be real surprise if this series goes back to LA

SportsTerminator
    SportsTerminator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 810

I don't know... I wouldn't be surprised if the Lakers came out with that Championship attitude and win...

nulldah
    nulldah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 312

like it. this is the most likely series that will go 7 games in the first round

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Be careful. Stern and his cronies want the Lakers to advance. Did you miss the license to kill the Laker's had in the last game? I expect the same thing in OKC. LA will push, shove, grab their way out of this series and the refs have already gotten the memo. I'll be real surprise if this series goes back to LA
    your reasoning for choosing games is some of the worst i've heard in my betting career.

GatorFan,

Be careful. Home crowd is basically another player on the court, but this isn't game 3 or 4. This game is all mental. Kobe's switch to guarding Westbrook has disrupted everything OKC has wanted to do offensively.

michalis
    michalis's Avatar Become A Pro!

lakers will win

sportsfanatic
    Update your status
    sportsfanatic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3908

lakers aren't fooling around anymore. i think thunder are in trouble for this one.

cecbo
    cecbo's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lakers with the points!

Wilforth
    Update your status
    Wilforth's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lakers finish off the job in Game 6. A 6-2 series is a fair deal for OKC. They need enough rest for next season. The earlier they go on holiday, the better for them. I admire them. May it be well with them.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    your reasoning for choosing games is some of the worst i've heard in my betting career.

GatorFan,

Be careful. Home crowd is basically another player on the court, but this isn't game 3 or 4. This game is all mental. Kobe's switch to guarding Westbrook has disrupted everything OKC has wanted to do offensively.
    Did I choose a side??? I said be careful which ironically you said the same thing but your reasoning (and grammar) makes no sense. Our you saying home crowd is an advantage? or are you saying that Kobe on Westbrook is an advantage? Are you siding with OKC or LA? Of course basketball is mental, who has the mental advantage? Sounds like your on both sides

I'll bump this thread when the Laker's have the FT advantage in OKC but don't trust my reasoning.

rajon_rondo
    rajon_rondo's Avatar Become A Pro!

gl bro im with ya

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Did I choose a side??? I said be careful which ironically you said the same thing but your reasoning (and grammar) makes no sense. Our you saying home crowd is an advantage? or are you saying that Kobe on Westbrook is an advantage? Are you siding with OKC or LA? Of course basketball is mental, who has the mental advantage? Sounds like your on both sides

I'll bump this thread when the Laker's have the FT advantage in OKC but don't trust my reasoning.
    Both are advantages. Home court is the only thing that will keep OKC in this game. Kobe defensively can shut down Westbrook. Basketball is not mental in the early games for a young team like OKC. They're playing off pure adrenaline. Go back and look at the discussions I've had with LakerBoy about this long before this series started. I said that OKC isn't thinking too much in the early games, which is actually a good thing for a young team.

Then I went on to mention that games 5, 6, 7 are all purely mental games. This is when the magnitude of the situation and pressure of it all kicks in. This is when mental toughness is tested, not in games 1-4. I'm giving the Lakers the edge in this game.

tealish
    tealish's Avatar Become A Pro!

Throw Games 3 and 4 out the window. Gm 6 is elimination. OKC ain't ready for this; LA is.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Both are advantages. Home court is the only thing that will keep OKC in this game. Kobe defensively can shut down Westbrook. Basketball is not mental in the early games for a young team like OKC. They're playing off pure adrenaline. Go back and look at the discussions I've had with LakerBoy about this long before this series started. I said that OKC isn't thinking too much in the early games, which is actually a good thing for a young team.

Then I went on to mention that games 5, 6, 7 are all purely mental games. This is when the magnitude of the situation and pressure of it all kicks in. This is when mental toughness is tested, not in games 1-4. I'm giving the Lakers the edge in this game.
    Makes sense... I'd also give LA a slight lean based on your points and I think the refs are going to favor LA in this spot. I'm not trying to be a conspiracy theorist but how many people really want to see OKC advance? Stern probably not, refs probably not as well. The Lakers are much better for business. We shall see. I doubt I play this game either way.

Illusivecone
    Illusivecone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

This game is the ultimate toss up - best to avoid

Mr.Carrot
    Mr.Carrot's Avatar Become A Pro!

NO BET for me but GL to all

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10488

i like okc tonight but lakers way win and be beat the 8 seat but thats it for then there done. looking like phx and orlando to me ...GL

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'd be surprised if this series doesn't go back to LA. Discounting the Thunder's home court advantage is a mistake, as is thinking that they won't throw everything they have at the Lakers... If you want to bet it, bet small. This is not a good spot to take a stand with the Lakers, as the Thunder have their backs up against the wall with nothing to lose...

SR
    SR's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 145

I'm still thinking the lakers are done playing games and are ready to move on.

boranoki23
    boranoki23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 546

Lakers ML (5xunits)

obamaismyuncle
    obamaismyuncle's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lakers plus the pnts.

robfl22
    robfl22's Avatar Become A Pro!

I completely agree with the person who brought up the fact that Bryant will be guarding Westbrook....this is the most important factor to me in this game. OKC has basically two scorers that can hurt you...Westbrook and Durant. Well, when Kobe goes into lockdown mode, he may very well be the best defender in the league. With Westbrook out of the equation, Lakers take this game. To me, an easy play in this spot.

Baller85
    Baller85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 217

Lakers, they're not letting OKC extend the series, no way.

nbaprofosor
    nbaprofosor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 757

hugee bet !!! 5000 for each game 3 game 3 pick= 15000 $$$ wish me a good luck

1-oklahama -1.5 (yess at home they are strog team i saw i belive it)5000$
    Last edited by nbaprofosor; 04-30-10 at 07:33 AM.

JMUplayer
    Update your status
    JMUplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21752

I think i'm dumber for even looking at much less reading that colorful garbage.....

Durrrr
    Durrrr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 139

Thanks NBAprofosor!

Taking LAL for 40 UNITS. I have a feeling game 6 will be like 5 except maybe 10 points closer.

nikeboyz
    Yes.We.Did
    nikeboyz's Avatar Become A Pro!

OKC leggooo

HCBoone
    HCBoone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5652

Even if nbaprofesor is on OKC is still like them

Yes Lakers has figured them out and they play big and go inside with Bynum and Pau but Okc can disturb them at home as they did in game three and four. I still think Lakers finish them off in Game 7.

pdx107
    pdx107's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1816

the way the lakers are playing i really dont trust them one bit

12 Last