swingtrader
    swingtrader's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2258

I am going to give this a shot

I have only posted once before but I have some free time so I will post some of my picks when I remember too. I do feel sometimes that posting jinxs me but I am going to give it a go anyway and I like this site way more than the crazy touts on covers, though there are some decent cappers there. Last night I went 2-1. I should have left it alone but I had to play Hou-3.5 for the 2h. Anyway on to tonight with a little analysis.

Washington-2.5 The match ups between these two teams is a nightmare for Indiana. I think they are scrappy and play well at home but the sheer firepower of Washington is a lot to handle. Unless the hibachi is cold the entire game I see Washington getting up early and holding on.

Mil +7.5 When I saw this line right away I wondered why? Mil is a good team with Michael Redd and they just picked up Desmond Mason. They have a healthy Charlie Ville and should come out firing. I like Orlando but with 7.5 points I have to take Mil.

New Jersey-2A healthy Nenad Krystic, enough said. And I think that the matchups for New Jersey at home seem to favor them. Plus Wallace, Nocioni, and Tyrus Thomas are all doubtful for the game. If that is true Nenad and Carter are going to have a field day.

Tor o191 I really like Tor to win but too many points against a scrappy Philly team. I see a fast paced semi sloppy game leading to a good amount of fast breaks and three pointers(in which the entire Raptor team seems to be able to shoot threes at almost any position). Bargniani at post

May the luck be with you. Comments are always welcome.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm not to fond of the side in that Bucks game, but I do like the under though.

BOL with your slate tonight

austintx05
    austintx05's Avatar Become A Pro!

with ya on the first two