tab
    tab's Avatar Become A Pro!

wizzards @ pacers

I really like wizzards -2.5 but am surprised to see them as favorites. I still do think they will win but its our asshole handicappers that set spread as it is. I really do not laying points on the road. I took the rockets last night and felt the pain down the stretch during laker garbage time. ANyone have any insight on this game.
    I also like the Mavs -4 at Cleveland.

Peyton2MarvinN06
    Peyton2MarvinN06's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tab,

As a lifelong Pacer fan, I do have a little light I can shed on this game... First of all, just by looking at the injury report you would think that the Pacers would be taken to the woodshed tonight... O'Neal is out with a knee injury and Murphy is out with an achillies injury... However, I went to 2 preseason games and I have to say that it was the most effort I have ever seen a Pacer team give in my 19 years of going to games! That may not matter against the Wizards tonight, but I think they will battle until the final buzzer in just about every game, unlike many of our teams in the past... Wiz -2.5 does look attractive, but don't be surprised to see the Pacers somehow take this one tonight! Best of luck to you!

I like Mavs -4 as well!

MJFtheGenius
    MJFtheGenius's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1176

I am on the wiz tonight.