yomillionaire
    yomillionaire's Avatar Become A Pro!

Miami Heat at + 310

Some good value here no? Anything can happen with d-wade on the court... thoughts?

Kinder
    Kinder's Avatar Become A Pro!

In his post game interview Wade said he is going to need help to win the next game and there is no help on his team. I dont think he can do it by himself again..

kmarinouofm
    Those who stay.. will be Champions!
    kmarinouofm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3463

growing up a heat fan nothing would make me happier.. but to be honest i was grateful for the game they gave us on Sunday.. i don't think Dwade can do it again alone.. they left it all on the court back at AA stadium.. i think tonight they show up cause they have to like going to Homeroom for Roll Call.. .. but boston moves on.. as they deserve to.. we have no business being in the second round..

Jasonal_98
    Jasonal_98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 237

It is so rare for a team to come back from 0-3, especially with 2 of the games in Boston. I think you would be throwing away your money.

Wilforth
    Update your status
    Wilforth's Avatar Become A Pro!

Another 46 points for Wade? Won't happen!

lyon804
    lyon804's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1011

Quote Originally Posted by kmarinouofm View Post
    growing up a heat fan nothing would make me happier.. but to be honest i was grateful for the game they gave us on Sunday.. i don't think Dwade can do it again alone.. they left it all on the court back at AA stadium.. i think tonight they show up cause they have to like going to Homeroom for Roll Call.. .. but boston moves on.. as they deserve to.. we have no business being in the second round..

The line movement indicates your right. Besides Boston don't want to go back to Miami and give them new hope. If Boston can they will finish Miami tonite and do it in style.