Mr Windy City
    BANNED
    Mr Windy City's Avatar Become A Pro!

Why Does Lebron Have To....

Bitch and moan everytime a friggin' foul is called? I mean it's getting tiresome if you ask me. Yea we get it your the best in the league but c'mon man everyone gets called for fouls. Play your game and shut your mouth you little baby.

jgiun1
    jgiun1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

Kobe does the same thing........It's like a leader thing or something........they should put a gold chain with a baby bottle nipple around their necks and let them suck on that.

superjeff24
    superjeff24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

There are at least 100 players that whine everytime they foul, claiming they were planted, or it was all ball or whatever. Besides soccer, I think basketball is the sport with the most whiners and sissies.

Mr Windy City
    BANNED
    Mr Windy City's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jgiun1 View Post
    Kobe does the same thing........It's like a leader thing or something........they should put a gold chain with a baby bottle nipple around their necks and let them suck on that.
    lol well said. Yea, Kobe does the same shit. I just don't get it, do they think that they NEVER commit a foul or that they are entitled to special treatment? Basketball players are such actors nowadays nobody wants to earn their points they wanna put on an act and get fouls called.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11162

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Windy City View Post
    Bitch and moan everytime a friggin' foul is called? I mean it's getting tiresome if you ask me. Yea we get it your the best in the league but c'mon man everyone gets called for fouls. Play your game and shut your mouth you little baby.
    Let me guess who you have money on???

Cleveland backer's aren't tired at all

superjeff24
    superjeff24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

Im on CLE and still agree it's annoying when players can't take their foul like a man. If it's your 5th or 6th foul I can see trying to fight your case, but even then its lame

anjaru
    anjaru's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 579

Only reason why you are whining about it is because you are a Bulls fan and getting kicked in the nuts makes you angry. Almost every superstar bitches and moans about fouls.

Mac4Lyfe

Tyrus Thomas had one of the biggest acting jobs the other night. He didn't even get touched and he fell to the ground and the ref gave him the call. If the ref's just ignored them they'd stop.

jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

haha, why did lebron have to hit a half court jumper in roses face

Mac4Lyfe

Goosie... !!!

williams22
    williams22's Avatar Become A Pro!

WOW a 43-foot jumper?!?! You gotta be kidding me.

Symon
    Symon's Avatar Become A Pro!

I agree with the foul thing but to be honest I really think everything is going so fast that a lot of them honestly think they didn't foul. But yeah they shouldn't flip out every time. I think Duncan is the worst imo

Kemalettin
    Kemalettin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

this kid is alien

nbarlotta3
    nbarlotta3's Avatar Become A Pro!

In his mind, he's the best player in the NBA so if he doesnt make a shot then OBVIOUSLY it was a foul.

jgiun1
    jgiun1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

If Lebron retires and ends up like Dan Marino with no rings........this guy would be happy !!!!!!!!!

PingPong
    I need a job
    PingPong's Avatar Become A Pro!

no one is worse than timmy duncan

xxxvince
    xxxvince's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

u gotta whine so u will get the next call.. duh! play some ball

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

A better question is why LeBron just came back into a 20 point game.

His elbow is supposedly hurting, yet he's playing meaningless fourth quarter minutes to pad his stats?

yisman

CLE 7:36
    LeBron James made 3-pt. Jump Shot (31 PTS), Assist Mo Williams (2 AST)

CLE 5:39
    LeBron James made 3-pt. Jump Shot

Uhhh... congrats? Pathetic.

williams22

Quote Originally Posted by yisman View Post
    CLE 7:36
    LeBron James made 3-pt. Jump Shot (31 PTS), Assist Mo Williams (2 AST)

CLE 5:39
    LeBron James made 3-pt. Jump Shot

Uhhh... congrats? Pathetic.
    What's your issue yisman? He came back in because the Bulls started the 4th quarter on a quick spurt and the Cavs had nothing going offensively. You are criticizing a guy for playing and scoring? When he sat out at the end of the year he got criticized too...make up your minds people.

jsmithj88

A better question is why LeBron just came back into a 20 point game. His elbow is supposedly hurting, yet he's playing meaningless fourth quarter minutes to pad his stats?
    same reason y was rose and noah still were on the floor

tealish
    tealish's Avatar Become A Pro!

CLE 7:36 LeBron James made 3-pt. Jump Shot (31 PTS), Assist Mo Williams (2 AST) CLE 5:39 LeBron James made 3-pt. Jump Shot Uhhh... congrats? Pathetic.
    At least he's not staying in, to try for 40. I give him that.

yisman

Quote Originally Posted by williams22 View Post
    What's your issue yisman? He came back in because the Bulls started the 4th quarter on a quick spurt and the Cavs had nothing going offensively. You are criticizing a guy for playing and scoring? When he sat out at the end of the year he got criticized too...make up your minds people.
    No, no. Two different things.

People criticized at the end of the year for not playing at all.

I didn't criticize him for that. A team has the right to rest its players.

Here, it's when he's supposedly injured, to stay in a game when they're up 25+ with under 8 minutes to go so he could keep chucking up 3s.

The Bulls never threatened after the Cavs had that big run at the end of the first half/start of the second half.

We all know he's a great player, but staying in a game to pad your stats against inferior competition is just pathetic.

6:04110-88CLELeBron James made 3-pt. Jump Shot

5:39113-88CLELeBron James made 3-pt. Jump Shot

That was necessary?

williams22

No, no. Two different things.

People criticized at the end of the year for not playing at all.

I didn't criticize him for that. A team has the right to rest its players.

Here, it's when he's supposedly injured, to stay in a game when they're up 25+ with under 8 minutes to go so he could keep chucking up 3s.

The Bulls never threatened after the Cavs had that big run at the end of the first half/start of the second half.

We all know he's a great player, but staying in a game to pad your stats against inferior competition is just pathetic.

That was necessary?
    Had nothing to do with stats. The Cavs had about 4 empty possesions and the Bulls scored to start the 4th. Lebron was brought in for the knockout blow. He only came in for like 4 minutes.

Also, he didn't get injured during the game. He has had tendonitis in his elbow for about a month now and sometimes it flares up. Playing 4 more minutes doesn't put it at any risk.

yisman

Had nothing to do with stats. The Cavs had about 4 empty possesions and the Bulls scored to start the 4th. Lebron was brought in for the knockout blow. He only came in for like 4 minutes.
    He obviously kept going past the knockout blow if he's still firing 3s up with under 6 to go.

I fail to see the point of doing that other than pad your stats or embarrass your opponent.

williams22

He obviously kept going past the knockout blow if he's still firing 3s up with under 6 to go.

I fail to see the point of doing that other than pad your stats or embarrass your opponent.
    If you watched he wasn't forcing anything, just taking what he was given. He and Jamison were killing them with a pick and roll. Jamison either got to the hoop or Lebron got open jumpers. I find it mind-boggling that Lebron can criticized on a night where he scores 37 on only 17 shots and adds 12 boards and 11 assists. Just appreciate it. Two great individual performances so far today.

Mac4Lyfe

That was necessary?
    Pad stats??? What game were you watching? The Bulls got on a mini run. Have you not seen enough NBA games to know that no lead is safe? He came back into the game to close the show. If he wanted to pad stats he could have scored 50 points tonight. He came out just short of 40 pts. How the hell is that padding stats

williams22

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Pad stats??? What game were you watching? The Bulls got on a mini run. Have you not seen enough NBA games to know that no lead is safe? He came back into the game to close the show. If he wanted to pad stats he could have scored 50 points tonight. He came out just short of 40 pts. How the hell is that padding stats
    He also wouldn't have been feeding Jamison and Mo late in the game if he wanted to pad stats. Incredible how this guy gets criticized no matter what he does. I'd like to see Kobe try to match Lebron's performance today.

jsmithj88

He obviously kept going past the knockout blow if he's still firing 3s up with under 6 to go. I fail to see the point of doing that other than pad your stats or embarrass your opponent.
    i dunno wat ur talking about, would u rather he drive to the lane and try to dunk on people or would u rather he take a 3pointer? this is the PLAYOFFS isnt it? he was slamming the door shut on the bulls

yisman

He also wouldn't have been feeding Jamison and Mo late in the game if he wanted to pad stats. Incredible how this guy gets criticized no matter what he does.
    Not really. I only criticize him when he stays in to run up the score.

I can't control what other people say.

As for getting criticized no matter what, yeah that happens to celebrities. Kobe also gets bashed no matter what he does. If you're a superstar and get a lot of attention, you'll also have a lot of detractors.

I'd like to see Kobe try to match Lebron's performance today.
    Who cares about Kobe? Is that what this is about? One-upping Kobe?

williams22

Not really. I only criticize him when he stays in to run up the score.

I can't control what other people say.

As for getting criticized no matter what, yeah that happens to celebrities. Kobe also gets bashed no matter what he does. If you're a superstar and get a lot of attention, you'll also have a lot of detractors.

Who cares about Kobe? Is that what this is about? One-upping Kobe?
    This isn't high school, we don't worry about running up the score. I'm guessing from your comments that you just watched the gamecast and not the actual game. If you had been watching the game you would have understood why he came back in. You want to end the game with authority, not by letting a 20-point lead turn into a 10point lead and leave you with a sour taste.

yisman

no, I watched the game from the beginning until there were 5 minutes left in the 4th quarter, and Cleveland was never threatened in the second half, unless you consider a 20 point lead to be "we're in trouble, let's get LeBron back in to run up the score" territory.

I watch just about every playoff game.

there's no running up the score in the pros? A lot of people believe differently. When the game is already decided and you're still pouring it on instead of running clock, that's running up the score, whether it's Little League, high school, college, or the pros.
    Last edited by yisman; 04-25-10 at 06:03 PM.

williams22

no, I watched the game from the beginning until there were 5 minutes left in the 4th quarter, and Cleveland was never threatened in the second half, unless you consider a 20 point lead to be "we're in trouble, let's get LeBron back in to run up the score" territory.

I watch just about every playoff game.

there's no running up the score in the pros? A lot of people believe differently. When the game is already decided and you're still pouring it on instead of running clock, that's running up the score, whether it's Little League, high school, college, or the pros.
    Of course there is running up of the score, I'm saying we don't worry about it in the pros. Cleveland got embarrassed last game. They needed to send a message today.

jsmithj88

no1 is saying anything about the score being run up
    none of the commentators, no1 on this forum, no1 from the bulls
    hubie brown even explained y lebron was put back in the game

if ur gonna complain about lebron "padding" his stats, then u have to say the same about noah padding his stats to a 20/20 game

yisman

if no1 is saying nething then u dont need 2 say nething either

12 Last